Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,589 of 1589
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I never say that? All I was saying was how can they be good one day with the same guys missing due to injury and play bad the next? Yeah I understand its different teams but their better then the those teams even the Raptors. And that is a stupid thing to say how hard is it to play Basketball? You dont need to be a genius to understand BB or even watch it. Its not that hard Take ball, bounce ball, pass ball, shoot ball, ball goes through hoop score points repeat till clock expires win game.
    And that statement is exactly why you should stop watching

City of Champions

I never say that? All I was saying was how can they be good one day with the same guys missing due to injury and play bad the next? Yeah I understand its different teams but their better then the those teams even the Raptors. And that is a stupid thing to say how hard is it to play Basketball? You dont need to be a genius to understand BB or even watch it. Its not that hard Take ball, bounce ball, pass ball, shoot ball, ball goes through hoop score points repeat till clock expires win game.

SMH, so why aren't you in the NBA?

How can anyone be mad at this post...???

IMO, it is leading for best post of 2018...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    And that statement is exactly why you should stop watching
    That's basically what it is. Guy gets the basketball, the guy with basketball passes said basketball, new guy with basketball bounces the ball, guy then passes basketball to new guy, the new guy with basketball either shoots ball or passes the ball, they score a basket/s gets points win game.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    How can anyone be mad at this post...???

IMO, it is leading for best post of 2018...
    But it's true same can be said for hockey. Guy gets the puck, then passes the puck to another player/s who have said puck, Now Who then passes said puck back to other player/s. New guy with puck shoots puck into net score & repeat try to win the game.

I know the Bulls aren't a very good team but you beat them without your 4 best players and 2 key bench players. How many teams could do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I know the Bulls aren't a very good team but you beat them without your 4 best players and 2 key bench players. How many teams could do that?
    I'm happy if the current C's healthy roster can anybody at this point...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

I love JB's attacking the basket progression from last season... % went down a tad, but I love how he is attacking the rim more...

16'/17' - at the rim 126/196 64%... 3-10ft 25/62 40%... FTA's 124...

17'/18' - at the rim 170/275 62%... 3-10ft 34/103 33%... FTA's 222...

He should have over 300 FGA's at the rim next season... Lot's of FT's is a great thing for him... I'm sure his FT shooting will be a priority in the off-season...

Now this is where IMO, JT is already at a different level... at the rim 161/259 62%... He'll get well over 300 FGA's at the rim next season...

600-700 FGA's between JB and JT...

Reggie Lewis

This team is one and done in the PO's whoever we play in the first round will probably win 4-2.

Boston is the only playoff team that could make the last Place Hawks look like the Cav's. And once again
    they choke away a decent 4th quarter lead with less than 10 minutes left.

These games are irrelevant, this team needs rest, chill out

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    These games are irrelevant, this team needs rest, chill out
    But how the hell do you give up 112 points to the worst team in the East probably the league?
    I could let this slide if this was the Cavs, Warriors or Rockets etc but the Hawks?

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Kyrie is amazing though, wow.
    I am also pretty amazed by him

That's basically what it is. Guy gets the basketball, the guy with basketball passes said basketball, new guy with basketball bounces the ball, guy then passes basketball to new guy, the new guy with basketball either shoots ball or passes the ball, they score a basket/s gets points win game.
    It's not a board game. It's dynamic, reflexes count for a ton, so does knowing what to do when faster than the other guy.

I used to watch Bird and marvel at how similar we thought about the game real time. Difference is hes sweating, getting jostled, has super high talented defenders trying to stop him... I could play D real time at D1 level, and I could nail hook shots, Mikan shots, up and unders, and unmolested 18 footers. But that was it, no more.

Basketball players like other athletes have graduated to the top of a huge pyramid of millions, tens of millions of players, and we have 300 of the best 500 players right here in the NBA.

Or put it this way. You describe a gym with 10 guys with 10 balls working out on their own. Yeah, I just hit 9 for 10 from the foul line, dry and comfortable, not sweating with a laceration across my face with :04 on the clock and down 2.

I'd say your view of the game is like watching paint dry - why bother? Increase your understanding or go try checkers or pinochle. You are not getting much out of it if your description is accurate.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...