Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1589
    Defense looking better now...canít hit a lay up tho jeez

We simply had too many days off between games.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    We simply had too many days off between games.
    Wait... is that an excuse? That's OK. They're probably not as good as the record says, so it's just evening things out.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Philly another victim of the Celtics swing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Also I've never been in love with a Celtics team like I am with this one. I was excited for 08 don't get me wrong but this team I absolutely love. They never quit and Irving is shutting up the nay Sayers

One More Time

What a great 2nd half. Tatum and Morris were huge. I know people don't think much about +/- but Horford and Brown both over +30, wow. Really wanted this W with such a long lay off between games.

what a brilliant game by a brilliant team. BS gave brown a coaching clinic.

My favorite part of the comebacks might be how quiet the forum gets lol. Goes from doomsday posts to silence outside of a few posters at the flip of a switch. Sad I didnít get to watch this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    My favorite part of the comebacks might be how quiet the forum gets lol. Goes from doomsday posts to silence outside of a few posters at the flip of a switch. Sad I didnít get to watch this one.
    Right! It's like we all know they won't win it all unless some warriors go down but damn they are a great team that is growing before our eyes. Keep crying everyone I'm going to sit back and enjoy this team

One More Time

Amazing comeback!!

Morris is a tease. If we get help on the court to take pressure off, and some health for him, he's going to be a lot of help.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It's comical, but it has to continue because the predictions are usually wrong...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

The youngsters picked up the slack for Smart and Rozier...

I can't help it... I still can't stand Morris...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Morris is a tease. If we get help on the court to take pressure off, and some health for him, he's going to be a lot of help.
    Heís a great 6th man if he gets his head on straight and his injuries figured out. Heíd be one of a handful of players in the league that can come off the bench and bail you out of bad offensive possessions. His ISO game is so valuable. He can literally win you a couple of playoff games.

This game shows how special Tatum is. He played absolutely terrible in the first half. I think he played 10 minutes and was -22. I thought he was our main catalyst tonight in the 3rd quarter, just taking what the defense gave him and scoring crucial baskets when the Celtics were trying to take the lead and hold it. Then toward the end of the game, he just ISOs Embiid and demolishes him on a step back J. Heís learning quickly that heís better than most of the players on the court even at such a young age, and I love his resolve when he has a bad quarter or half.
    Last edited by BostonBoy; 01-11-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Our bench Rozay/Smart/Morris/Theis is a problem!

With more rest and players settling in roles this team is going to be scary good in the second half of the season.

Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast