Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Brown didn’t play much in the first half...
    He was in foul trouble.

Tatum leading the league in 3-point percentage just goes to show how much upside he has as a shooter. There’s no doubt he’s going to be a sniper. Numbers will come down a bit but he can clearly knock down open shots.

As for Brown, I still think he has this innate will to win that will make him a great player (in addition to his tools). I think next year is when we truly see him take a huge leap. He still has things to work on like ball handling as passing, but I think the shot is almost there and he’s been one of the best defenders in basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    He was in foul trouble.

Tatum leading the league in 3-point percentage just goes to show how much upside he has as a shooter. There’s no doubt he’s going to be a sniper. Numbers will come down a bit but he can clearly knock down open shots.

As for Brown, I still think he has this innate will to win that will make him a great player (in addition to his tools). I think next year is when we truly see him take a huge leap. He still has things to work on like ball handling as passing, but I think the shot is almost there and he’s been one of the best defenders in basketball.

He got 2 early ones in the first and sat the rest of the half. Only 5 mins played. Maybe a little bit of a leash he’s still young and needs to focus.

Tatum is scary, continues to impress game after game.

Giannis is even scarier!! If he gets a jumper he’ll be unstoppable on offense. With his size length and speed it doesn’t matter how good of defense you play on him.

I hate when people post “what if” things but man Danny should’ve grabbed him over Kelly!

He got 2 early ones in the first and sat the rest of the half. Only 5 mins played. Maybe a little bit of a leash he’s still young and needs to focus.

Giannis is even scarier!! If he gets a jumper he’ll be unstoppable on offense. With his size length and speed it doesn’t matter how good of defense you play on him.

I hate when people post “what if” things but man Danny should’ve grabbed him over Kelly!
    He actually got 3 fouls in the 1st quarter

If I were building a team right now with the next 10 years in mind, there’s no player that I would rather have than Giannis. He’ll never be a great shooter but I think he develops a passable 3-point shot. It’s hard to argue he’s not going to be the best player in the league in another 1-2 years when he’s hitting his prime. He might already be there.

The other crazy part about Tatum is that he’s 17th in WS/48 at .198. Kyrie is 8th at .236 as well. Remarkable that he’s this good as a rookie. Starting to think Tatum might have the higher ceiling, though I think both Tatum/Brown are really good bets to build a team around in 3-4 years

It's very possible that the Lakers don't win a game in December... Ho, ho, ho...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    If I were building a team right now with the next 10 years in mind, there’s no player that I would rather have than Giannis. He’ll never be a great shooter but I think he develops a passable 3-point shot. It’s hard to argue he’s not going to be the best player in the league in another 1-2 years when he’s hitting his prime. He might already be there.

The other crazy part about Tatum is that he’s 17th in WS/48 at .198. Kyrie is 8th at .236 as well. Remarkable that he’s this good as a rookie. Starting to think Tatum might have the higher ceiling, though I think both Tatum/Brown are really good bets to build a team around in 3-4 years
    Next 10 years...??? I'll still take LeBron...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    It would be a toss up between Kawhi and Giannis for me
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    He's almost 33, 5 years? Probaby. 10 years - No way. He's still playing 37 MPG. He'll be a lesser player in 4 years, perhaps quite a bit less.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

^^^^

I still wonder if he’s human... Brian Windhorst tried calling LeBrons prime a few years back... Very wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He's almost 33, 5 years? Probaby. 10 years - No way. He's still playing 37 MPG. He'll be a lesser player in 4 years, perhaps quite a bit less.
    with his freakish strength and workout regimen, he'll probably still be an elite player in 10 years, if he chooses to stick around.

One of the worst teams and we're down by 10 at half time. They always do this against bad teams
    struggle but yet seem to play well against good teams.

just here to see the crying first half celtics fans, enjoy the comeback.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Rozay and Smart both having a bad shooting night. Fun game so far, lets see what Kyrie got in the 4th

12pts and 2assist Celtics won by 4

Tatum is so good, good win with Brown and Morris oit

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    just here to see the crying first half celtics fans, enjoy the comeback.
    funny. i didn't see any crying celtics fans for this game yet you had to post this BS...i got some words to say but i'm going to keep it to myself

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast