Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ugliest team jersey/helmet colors combo

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Rams-Remain-Undefeated-on-the-Road-451016963.html

Rams has the ugliest jersey helmet combination i seen this season. White horns with gold horn sides jerseys.
    It's so gross looking and I thought the Jags were bad...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Anything that isn't color rush makes me sick. I can't even look at regular boring jerseys anymore.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Obviously the Jaguars. Jerry Seinfeld's black-and-white cookie concept with the helmets needs to go. Only instead of black and white, it's black and some sort of ugly bastardized version of gold. They should go back to their old aqua and black.

I don't think I have a problem with anybody else's uniforms. But the Browns could use a helmet logo, since their helmets are as blank as their win column usually is. But I do like the brown and orange combo. And I think the Rams should use the early 50s yellow jerseys as their regulars.

Rams should adjust their jersey's or their helmet to match it up. I agree the white horned helmets don't match at all with the gold jerseys lol. They should go back to their earlier LA Rams jersey's and go with the yellow and blue again. Those look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Rams should adjust their jersey's or their helmet to match it up. I agree the white horned helmets don't match at all with the gold jerseys lol. They should go back to their earlier LA Rams jersey's and go with the yellow and blue again. Those look good.
    I actually like it.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Metros

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    And I think the Rams should use the early 50s yellow jerseys as their regulars.
    I didn't know they had color rush in the 1950s: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7147/6...306acf6d_o.jpg

And yeah, I don't like the Jags helmets either. I thought their original jersey/helmet combo looked good. Maybe use a black-and-white version of their logo to fit better with the rest.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-17-2017 at 10:55 AM.

I don't think the Rams jersey/helmet combo is ugly. I guess the supposed ugliness comes from the fact that the gold-white combo with blue is unusual to most fans who know either/or. Maybe it'll be with the Seahawks current jersey where an appreciation came from the association with success. In any case, I don't like the Rams' mustard yellow.

I know that even if I wasn't a football fan, I would never wear green and yellow together. Ugliest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I know that even if I wasn't a football fan, I would never wear green and yellow together. Ugliest to me.
    It's okay. Rodgers is hurt. You guys can win the division.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I didn't know they had color rush in the 1950s: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7147/6...306acf6d_o.jpg
    Why is their coach wearing a tuxedo? Was that normal then?

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    No way! Packers are second best uniforms in the NFL behind the 49ers.

We could also have a thread (or maybe hijack this thread) with discontinued uniforms you miss and wish would return. Two of my choices are quite recent: the Bills navy blue jerseys with red helmets from a few years ago, and the Seahawks mini-van dark aqua. My third choice is universally missed: Buccaneers light orange and white (complete with the swashbuckling helmet logo of questionable sexuality).
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 10-17-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Why is their coach wearing a tuxedo? Was that normal then?
    And short pants. Jk

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    And short pants. Jk
    A suit with short pants would be AC/DC guitarist Angus Young. For those about to rock...

Hahaha

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast