Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Buffalo Bills

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3) At Buffalo Bills (3-2)

Week 7

(2_ -_ 3)______________________ (3_ -_2)

Tampa____________Buffalo

_____AT _______

Sunday, October 22nd, 1:00 PM ET
    New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

VS

Quarterback:

Jameis Winston - COMP 99 / ATT 164 / TD 7 / INT 3 / YDS 1259
    Tyrod Taylor - COMP 85 / ATT 136 / TD 6 / INT 2 / YDS 910

VS

Running Back:

Doug Martin - ATT 27 / YDS 127 / AVG 4.7 / TD 2
    LeSean McCoy - ATT 87 / YDS 279 / AVG 3.2 / TD 0

VS_______________

Wide Receiver:

Mike Evans - REC 27 / YDS 371 / AVG 13.7 / TD 3
    Zay Jones - REC 5 / YDS 66 / AVG 13.2 / TD 0

VS

Tight End:

Cameron Brate - REC 21 / YDS 281 / AVG 13.4 / TD 4
    Charles Clay - REC 20 / YDS 258 / AVG 12.9 / TD 2

VS

Kicker:

Patrick Murray - FGM 0 / FGA 0 / XPM 1 / XPA 1
    Stephen Hauschka - FGM 4 / FGA 4 / XPM 8 / XPA 8

_______________VS

Tackles Leader:

Kendell Beckwith - SOLO 36 / AST 5 / TOT 41
    Preston Brown - SOLO 14 / AST 24 / TOT 38

VS

Sacks Leader:

Gerald McCoy - SACKS 2.0 / FF 0
    Jerry Hughes - SACKS 3.0 / FF 1

VS

Interceptions Leader:

Brent Grimes - INT 1 / PD 5 / TD 0
    Micah Hyde - INT 4 / PD 5 / TD 0

Click For More Stats

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

This game is a big indictment on the coaching staff especially Koetter for me. He said it himself last games 1st half was "the worst 1st half of football he's ever seen." Well coach, how are you going to respond?

Dirk Koetter said Jameis will be throwing and get all first team reps Friday in practice. Also haven't signed a 3rd QB. Winston will be active Sunday and highly likely he starts.

Forecast for Sunday in Orchard Park is 76° and sunny.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    This game is a big indictment on the coaching staff especially Koetter for me. He said it himself last games 1st half was "the worst 1st half of football he's ever seen." Well coach, how are you going to respond?
    Probably keep putting his players in great position to make plays like he’s done since coming to Tampa.

The real question is if the players will actually play 4quarters. Less drops, bad passes, penalties, missed kicks, and bad coverage. People keep trying to find people to blame for our losses and coach (HC) is one of our least concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Probably keep putting his players in great position to make plays like he’s done since coming to Tampa.

The real question is if the players will actually play 4quarters. Less drops, bad passes, penalties, missed kicks, and bad coverage. People keep trying to find people to blame for our losses and coach (HC) is one of our least concerns.
    Well, that's your opinion, but there are others. I like Koetter, a lot, but he has made some bad judgment calls over the past 3 weeks. Everybody needs to be better then they were last week
    Last edited by aecon13; 10-20-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Jameis will start in Sunday according to CBS Sports. That's good news. Hopefully he can throw

I cannot believe the **** that I have heard out of local media and fans over the past week. They are talking like we are the worst team in football. We seriously have such a terrible fan base. The sky is always ****ing falling.

Do any of you follow the Stick Carriers fb forum? You would not believe some of the **** that people say. One person insists that J. Licht has not been extended because D. Brooks will be brought in to GM next season lol. The dude from Joebucsfan also said on his podcast that Koetter is 1 bad game away from getting fired midseason and Licht will be gone at the end of the year as well. How do we possibly have that uneducated of a fan base?

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I cannot believe the **** that I have heard out of local media and fans over the past week. They are talking like we are the worst team in football. We seriously have such a terrible fan base. The sky is always ****ing falling.

Do any of you follow the Stick Carriers fb forum? You would not believe some of the **** that people say. One person insists that J. Licht has not been extended because D. Brooks will be brought in to GM next season lol. The dude from Joebucsfan also said on his podcast that Koetter is 1 bad game away from getting fired midseason and Licht will be gone at the end of the year as well. How do we possibly have that uneducated of a fan base?
    Pretty much what I’m talking about. It’s disgusting really. If anyone with eyes actually watched the games, you would see the plays are there. Drops and bad throws have killed 3rd downs/TDs While Def and special teams disappears at times (especially kicking).

You ask anyone who doesn’t have a brain and they keep saying “fire the coach and replace Winston!” “We shouldn’t need a kicker to win games!” “ Fitz did better than our hurt QB last week so he must be better!”... I’m honestly more heated at the “fans” than I am the team...

Only “real” issues we need to fix are:

1) starting the game better on both sides of the ball. Sloppy play and looking slow to the ball, especially 3rd down

2) Winstons noodle arm for any go routs needs fixed quick. He’s been fantastic on accuracy everywhere else, but once it’s heading down field, he looks bad...

3)kicking game. Easily cost us at minimal, 1 win this season so far.

Yea I go to the stick carriers thing. People do say some outrageous things but its an entertaining podcast and I like Justin he knows his stuff.

I mean I'm either or in Licht he has done some great things here but his blemishes are pretty bad.

Yea I go to the stick carriers thing. People do say some outrageous things but its an entertaining podcast and I like Justin he knows his stuff.

I mean I'm either or in Licht he has done some great things here but his blemishes are pretty bad.
    Pawlowski is an *** clown who pushes narratives whether true or not. When faced with facts and reality that contradict his opinions he simply ignores them, waits and continues pushing his opinions.

It's sad that people actually listen to these talking heads that will say or do anything for traffics and clicks.

Seen a decent amount of Bucs fans on the drive out, more around the hotel/restaurants, a couple decent Buc tailgate options. Overall expect a decent representation in the stadium tomorrow.

Is Kwon playing?

I really want to see us starting playing some 34, we have the personnel and we need to think of something to start putting pressure on opposing QBs.

Is Kwon playing?
    He is from what I've heard. Ryan Russell and Josh Robinson are the only 2 listed Put, everyone else is Questionable but expected to play.

I really want to see us starting playing some 34, we have the personnel and we need to think of something to start putting pressure on opposing QBs.
    This again? We already play some. The 3-4 is not some magic cheat code, it has strengths and weaknesses like every other defense.

For as long as I've been here this 3-4 BS comes up every off-season and then again during season, not a fan.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast