6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bears

4 66.67%
  • Panthers

2 33.33%
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I don't think the kids confidence is going to get hurt. He knows, better than any of us do what he is working with. This year is about learning and getting experience. Having said that, absolutely get him any help you can, but not at the expense of the R1 or R2 pick next year, R3 is already gone so it's a 4 at best.
    I hope not. But he took a fee hits last game standing in the pocket waiting for guys to ger open. Its just not good. And honestly i hope pace gets him some help. U bet a lot on this kid. Anything to help his growth is a good thing.

He seems like a pretty smart, pretty tough QB to me. I worry about him getting hurt too, but this is the NFL man, it's a tough game. He could have the best O line ever, the best WR corps in the league and still get hurt.
    This year is OJT for Mitch, he'll be better for it next season when hopefully the supporting cast is improved.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Let's recognize that Mitch is 2 games in to a season that'll lead to,coach firings and big FA acquisitions.

He's gonna get hit.

He's gonna throw picks.

He's gonna,make some boneheaded plays.

And he's gonna show what he's got, and it'd better be good.

He's also a grown *** man. If he loses all confidence in himself after a season where he takes some knocks, great - we'll know that he's not our guy.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Whitehair was one of the highest graded centers last Sunday

https://twitter.com/pff/status/920413118194503680

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Whitehair was one of the highest graded centers last Sunday

https://twitter.com/pff/status/920413118194503680
    Makes me lose respect for PFF, LOL. Actually his snaps were better in the 1st half. But that 2nd half...

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I hope cpfy figures out this snap issue. Maybe he is eating buttered popcorn B4 thr game as a snack. Truth is though. Since he never played center prior to last season i think its fair to give him time to work through this. Its surprising it has become so bad though cause I dont remember him bothing that many last year. Though. I domt remember how much shotgun we ran either. ???? That may have something to so with it. Mitch is more used to shotgun (and glennon needed shotgun so his slow feet would not trip hin up) and cody is more used to the qb being under center. So both have to become more confortable with one another's strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    Makes me lose respect for PFF, LOL. Actually his snaps were better in the 1st half. But that 2nd half...
    Great at blocking but worst snapper ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Great at blocking but worst snapper ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    Im ok with giving CW time to work out the kinks but if it continues do you make a change before the deadline? Im not the biggest fan of Grasu but assuming the hand is fully healed then is there any OL needy teams that would love Sitton at the expense of a young, decent WR? Move CW to guard and improve C in the offseason, effectively taking snapping away from hus responsibilities.

Im not a fan of turning one need into another but thats how desperate this team is at WR. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan27 View Post
    Im ok with giving CW time to work out the kinks but if it continues do you make a change before the deadline? Im not the biggest fan of Grasu but assuming the hand is fully healed then is there any OL needy teams that would love Sitton at the expense of a young, decent WR? Move CW to guard and improve C in the offseason, effectively taking snapping away from hus responsibilities.

Im not a fan of turning one need into another but thats how desperate this team is at WR. Just a thought.
    I'm not sure I want to part with one of our best linemen. Trubisky desperately needs weapons, but the last thing we want is a worse o-line that can't stay healthy to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I'm not sure I want to part with one of our best linemen. Trubisky desperately needs weapons, but the last thing we want is a worse o-line that can't stay healthy to begin with.
    I'm okay with it if we bring in a solid center... not sure if any are available next year.

Whitehair should get better. His blocking has steadily improved since he hasn't had to change positions every week.

The snaps are a problem, but I want no part of Grasu starting.

No reason to trade Sitton. He's been our best and most consistent linemen since he signed here.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...am-of-the-week

Both Fuller and Amos made the PFF team of the week. Also, did you guys realize Amos is the 6th ranked Safety to this point? Prince is also ranked 12th among CB's. Nice to have a couple standouts in the secondary for a change.

Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-17-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Fuller played amazingly Sunday. Hope that continues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...am-of-the-week

Both Fuller and Amos made the PFF team of the week. Also, did you guys realize Amos is the 6th ranked Safety to this point? Prince is also ranked 12th among CB's. Nice to have a couple standouts in the secondary for a change.

Hopefully Jackson, Amos, and Fuller can be mainstays in our secondary for a long time. Would certainly help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 of our 22 starters are under the age of 27

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast