Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Gary Sanchez is lazy and can hit the ball very far. When you hit a lot of long home runs everything is forgiven. His defensive skills are also lacking but what does that matter when he can hit the ball so far so often? He also needs to spend a lot less time going out to the mound. He is out there so often he may as well pitch. Shows his lack of pre game planning with the pitchers. Sure there are some very valid reasons a catcher needs to be out there but not nearly as often as he does. Try watching some games with star catchers and they make very few visits. You may be a forum troll but don't fool yourself into thinking you know baseball as well as you think you do. Sanchez has the potential to be a true star for the Yankees but he has a lot to learn and he needs to change is attitude about hustle and learning. He is still a kid and he has some growing up to do. Can Dr T really help me? lmao
    Sanchez has weaknesses and needs to work on them.
    Maybe he likes to talk to his pitchers and that's why he goes out there?
    The only person I troll is you, because you are so beautiful I can't help it. I'm jealous of your name and your highly evolved morals. I am jealous of how non judgmental you are.
    You are so sexy when you get all religiously angered. I think about you like that.
    What color is your hair? Do you ever get filled with lust?
    But the best part of my day is that you think i'm a troll!! You, the king of the trolls, the under the bridge dwellers, think I, a simple clown worthy of the title. Oh thank you 4ChaCha4!!!
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 11-03-2017 at 08:42 AM.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

One of the issues with Sanchez was that during the pennant drive, he caught almost every game, because every game was a crucial game, especially trying to win the division down to the final week, even though he had leg issues. In the playoffs, he was overworked even more, since the Yankees were the underdogs, with Romine not used at all except one game, when it was obvious that he had to be used because Gray kept bouncing 57 ft curve balls. In addition to Gray, Sanchez had to catch CC's sliders in the dirt, Masahiro's split fingers, and a relief corp that all threw close to 100 MPH each with a different out pitch, including a wild Betances.

Does he need some refinement? Absolutely. His biggest issue seems to be balls that bounce up and hit off his glove and go sideways. However, he can and will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    One of the issues with Sanchez was that during the pennant drive, he caught almost every game, because every game was a crucial game, especially trying to win the division down to the final week, even though he had leg issues. In the playoffs, he was overworked even more, since the Yankees were the underdogs, with Romine not used at all except one game, when it was obvious that he had to be used because Gray kept bouncing 57 ft curve balls. In addition to Gray, Sanchez had to catch CC's sliders in the dirt, Masahiro's split fingers, and a relief corp that all threw close to 100 MPH each with a different out pitch, including a wild Betances.

Does he need some refinement? Absolutely. His biggest issue seems to be balls that bounce up and hit off his glove and go sideways. However, he can and will improve.
    Don't talk back to Chuck!

Chuck? Where are you? Carlton is upset that you left him at your favorite strip club

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Chuck? Where are you? Carlton is upset that you left him at your favorite strip club
    BuffBoyzz Entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    BuffBoyzz Entertainment?
    Yep. Poor Carlton

But Sanchez hasn't lost any of the power

let's hope not

a nice read about our stud catcher

Yankees' Gary Sanchez has lost a lot of weight

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/...of_weight.html

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by pinstripezac View Post
    But Sanchez hasn't lost any of the power

let's hope not

a nice read about our stud catcher

Yankees' Gary Sanchez has lost a lot of weight

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/...of_weight.html
    before he gained muscle last year the year before gary hit 20 home runs in just over 50 games...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sanchez has weaknesses and needs to work on them.
    Maybe he likes to talk to his pitchers and that's why he goes out there?
    The only person I troll is you, because you are so beautiful I can't help it. I'm jealous of your name and your highly evolved morals. I am jealous of how non judgmental you are.
    You are so sexy when you get all religiously angered. I think about you like that.
    What color is your hair? Do you ever get filled with lust?
    But the best part of my day is that you think i'm a troll!! You, the king of the trolls, the under the bridge dwellers, think I, a simple clown worthy of the title. Oh thank you 4ChaCha4!!!
    another clown funny !!!
    #BringBackMatty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123