Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I honestly think Rodgers is the only QB capable of running our horrible offensive scheme. You need a QB that can make ALL of the throws and a QB that can stay in the pocket and take lots of hits.

Although, I bet he could take ANY team to the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I kind of feel like Hundley ran a different version in preseason. But that could be for totally different reasons. Mac has adjusted long term before. Remember slants with Favre? Who knows. Gonna be interesting. I'm the most curious for a game I can ever recall.

I think Rodgers has a lot of freedom in the offense. He makes a lot of those calls at the line. It's entirely possible our kind of vanilla offense is because those are the throws Rodgers likes to make and he trusts his guy to win.

Also, I do think at times Rodgers doesn't always make the immediate throw, even if the guy is open. He likes to extend for the big play. So if he reads the defense and sees there isn't a blitz coming, he may hold the ball at the top of his drop to allow things to further develop. You likely won't see Hundley doing that. Hundley may miss the open guy, but I dont think he will (and hope he doesnt) pass on the first opening. He doesn't have to command of the offense and understanding of the defense that aaron has.

Ryan Brady Brees Cam could lead this team to the playoffs.

This team needs the defense to step up now. I think the next two games will be tough to win, but then there is a stretch that this team could win 4 of 5 IMO. Sitting at 8-5 would be nice. A win over NO and this team would really have a change of mindset heading into the bye

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I kind of feel like Hundley ran a different version in preseason. But that could be for totally different reasons. Mac has adjusted long term before. Remember slants with Favre? Who knows. Gonna be interesting. I'm the most curious for a game I can ever recall.
    Iím super anxious to see what happens too.

Should be very interesting. Hundley needs to show that heís got balls in the pocket. Thatís the key to our offensive scheme.

Report: Packers hoping for Aaron Rodgers' return Dec. 17 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...return-dec-17/ via @ProFootballTalk

Who knows how realistic it is that he can return on the 17th, even the 23rd sounds like a stretch. But none of us know the specifcs of the injury. People said the surgery was actually a good thing and speeds up recovery time so who knows.

My best scenario is Brett gets us into the playoffs and Aaron is set to go for the wild card round.

welp i bet on the saints this week... so clearly the packers will win lol.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    welp i bet on the saints this week... so clearly the packers will win lol.
    Lol the line actually swung our way a bit, opened at 6 now its at 4.5

I thought it would've shifted the other way.

Another interesting article

Aaron Rodgers has chance to throw by Thanksgiving, play twice before Christmas

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...020-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Report: Packers hoping for Aaron Rodgers' return Dec. 17 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...return-dec-17/ via @ProFootballTalk

Who knows how realistic it is that he can return on the 17th, even the 23rd sounds like a stretch. But none of us know the specifcs of the injury. People said the surgery was actually a good thing and speeds up recovery time so who knows.

My best scenario is Brett gets us into the playoffs and Aaron is set to go for the wild card round.
    I love that scenario but I think the most realistic best case scenario is that Hundley wins enough games to keep us in contention and then Rodgers comes back and helps is sneak in to the playoffs.

If your best case scenario actually happens I will be very happy because atleast then AR would be 100%.

is it sad id rather lose the 100 and have us win lol

Isn't that the whole reason for putting cas against your team. If you lose th3 money, you're happy the pack won and if the packers lose, you make some money.

lol yea but i am looking at it like this... we legit need 3 wins to get to 7.. if we get to the 7 win mark and rodgers can return in December we have a shot. That is why hundley would have performed because that vikings game was a must win... that would have put us at 5-1... meaning we could have gone 2-6 in our next 8 and had a good chance of still making the wildcard with rodgers coming back the final 2 weeks. Now we need to go 3-5 in our next 8 to have any real shot at such a thing. I just dont want to lose yet another year.

I see an L against the Lions. Pack will be 4-4. This defense just can't win a game, not capable it doesn't seem. If Hundley would have scored 27 the defense would have given up another score. Matthews the best defender got dominated by Ramczyk. Perry had one sack but largely invisible. If not for a blatant underthrow on opening drive Saints would have threatened a 40-burger.

The good news....the Packers potentially could win 4 of 5 but most likely 3 of 5 after the Lions game. If they can beat Tampa at home in Dec...could be 8-5. I am not giving up hope, but week 10 at Chicago is a must-win. Then beat Ravens and I can see 6-4 at that time. The bad part is Hundley needs to put up 24 points or so no matter the opponent to win with this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I honestly think Rodgers is the only QB capable of running our horrible offensive scheme. You need a QB that can make ALL of the throws and a QB that can stay in the pocket and take lots of hits.

Although, I bet he could take ANY team to the playoffs.

Rodgers is one of those players that can single handedly make any team a championship contender. It was a sad day for this Vikings fan when I heard the news. On a positive side note, maybe this can expose how poorly this team has been managed and how badly the front office has used Rodgers as a bandaid to mask their inefficiency. You guys should literally be on par with New England if they could put a good team around him. Anyways, good luck guys and go Vikings!

Quote Originally Posted by PickleRick View Post
    Rodgers is one of those players that can single handedly make any team a championship contender. It was a sad day for this Vikings fan when I heard the news. On a positive side note, maybe this can expose how poorly this team has been managed and how badly the front office has used Rodgers as a bandaid to mask their inefficiency. You guys should literally be on par with New England if they could put a good team around him. Anyways, good luck guys and go Vikings!
    According to Favre and Rodgers, talent isnít an issue year in and year out...

Itís our scheme and the stubbornness of coaches to adapt mid game thatís hampering our abilities.

Hard to humble the play callers when youíre winning tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast