Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 6: Miami Dolphins (2-2) @ Atlanta Falcons (3-1)

Week 6
    @

October 15th , 1:00 PM
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jay Cutler - COMP 82 / ATT 131 / TD 3 / INT 3 / YDS 706
    Matt Ryan - COMP 88 / ATT 135 / TD 5 / INT 5 / YDS 1109

Running Back

~VS~

Jay Ajayi - ATT 76 / YDS 261 / AVG 3.4 / TD 0
    Devonta Freeman - ATT 70 / YDS 285 / AVG 4.1 / TD 5

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Jarvis Landry - REC 30 / YDS 210 / AVG 7.0 / TD 1
    Julio Jones - REC 19 / YDS 295 / AVG 15.5 / TD 0

Tight End

~VS~

Julius Thomas - REC 9 / YDS 86 / AVG 9.6 / TD 0
    Austin Hooper - REC 10 / YDS 194 / AVG 19.4 / TD 1

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Kiko Alonso - SOLO 20 / AST 8 / TOT 28
    Deion Jones - SOLO 22 / AST 5 / TOT 27

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Cameron Wake - SACKS 2.5 / FF 0
    Brooks Reed - SACKS 3 / FF 0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Xavien Howard - INT 0
    Desmond Trufant - INT 1

Click For More Stats

I think this can get ugly fast if we give Ryan time in the pocket. We have to pressure him and hit him to try and take away any rhythm. Keep them one dimensional and make Ryan throw.

I think its closer than most expect, and the Phins cover the spread. and we finally let a team go above 20 points.

ATL - 24
    MIA - 16

schadjoe
    Leonte Carroo starts for DeVante Parker today for Miami Dolphins

I don't want anyone to ever mention pocket presence again because people clearly don't know what they're talking about. All I heard is that Cutler has better pocket presence than Tannehill and he's just garbage.

If you think this is what Cutler has been, you're kidding yourself. He's been awful, but this is a different player.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

That was an interesting drive, cutty wanted so bad to throw a second pick there.

Would be a really nice win if the dolphins can pull this off

Click here to register!

Up 20-17....!

Click here to register!

Big time w

Click here to register!

Holy **** this defense is fun. So many players are just proving me wrong. Tankersly wasn't even supposed to play this year and he just made the game winning play against one of the best offenses in the NFL.

Case showed today why he's a great coach. He got creative, was aggressive the entire game and somehow has turned this team into one that can win close games instead of choking. If he can keep the play calling going into next week I think the season will get a lot more interesting. Keep being creative and giving Ajayi every carry he wants.

Also priority #1 for the off-season has to be resigning Hates. Him and Timmons have played out of their mind and have really turned this defense around.

Can't believe we are 3-2 but I will take it. I can't recall a worst 3-2 Dolphins team but at least I still have hope we turn it around.

I was surprised not too see Moore start the 2nd half. 5 games of no first half touchdowns.

It is still torture watching Cutler run this offense, he can hardly throw the ball 10 yards downfield. I have to give him credit he somehow managed 20 points in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I don't want anyone to ever mention pocket presence again because people clearly don't know what they're talking about. All I heard is that Cutler has better pocket presence than Tannehill and he's just garbage.
    I am not sure why anything Cutler does would change our mind about Tannehill. I have been saying for a couple of years on this forum I thought Cutler was terrible. As much as I disliked Tannehill I even said I would rather have Tannehill than Cutler.

Until Tannehill learns to step up in the pocket instead of standing in 1 spot his pocket presence will be terrible and nothing Cutler does will change that. Cutler has been horrible at just about everything, the one thing Cutler once did well was throw the ball down field, now he throws the ball 2 to 5 yards down field. That we are 3-2 with him at QB is amazing.

Tannehill is going to be 30 years old next season. In my opinion he is what he is a mediocre QB. I think going forward its time to draft a QB.
    Last edited by Plague; 10-15-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Can't believe we are 3-2 but I will take it. I can't recall a worst 3-2 Dolphins team but at least I still have hope we turn it around.

I was surprised not too see Moore start the 2nd half. 5 games of no first half touchdowns.

It is still torture watching Cutler run this offense, he can hardly throw the ball 10 yards downfield. I have to give him credit he somehow managed 20 points in the 2nd half.
    2nd half was starting to look more like normal cutty. He still has the best arm in the league, question will he gain enough confidence to use it.

The excuse of no off-season is just about gone so I'd say he shouldn't have another scoreless half to start the next game.

If he doesn't improve he'll be benched soon enough

(Cutler was never terrible-except for the 3 games before this- so whoever said that is just buying into the narrative)

Last edited by blams; 10-15-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I said that and I stick to it. I didn't watch every Chicago Bears game like you probably did but I stick to my opinion of Cutler when he was with the Bears and how he has played for Miami has not changed my mind.

I thought for sure Gase would bench Cutler at halftime of the Atlanta game. That Gase didnt bench him to me means Cutler has a long leash and the come back win will likely mean his job is safe for 2 to 3 more games.
    I was kinda expecting him to get benched as well.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    2nd half was starting to look more like normal cutty. He still has the best arm in the league, question will he gain enough confidence to use it.

The excuse of no off-season is just about gone so I'd say he shouldn't have another scoreless half to start the next game.

If he doesn't improve he'll be benched soon enough

(Cutler was never terrible-except for the 3 games before this- so whoever said that is just buying into the narrative)

I said that and I stick to it. I didn't watch every Chicago Bears game like you probably did but I stick to my opinion of Cutler when he was with the Bears and how he has played for Miami has not changed my mind.

I thought for sure Gase would bench Cutler at halftime of the Atlanta game. That Gase didnt bench him to me means Cutler has a long leash and the come back win will likely mean his job is safe for 2 to 3 more games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast