Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

2017/18 Toronto Marlies Game Results + Discussion Thread

This will be where you can come for updates on the Marlies this season. I'll be doing my best, despite being busy with a huge project at work, tracking them.

A 5-2 loss to the Hartford Wolf Pack last night. Bracco made his debut. The Goat came back from injury. Kapanen and LoVerde tailed for the Marlies who own a 2-1-0-0 record this far. Tonight they square off on the road against the Providence Bruins who are 2-0-0-0 thus far.

Tomorrow they face off against the Springfield Thunderbirds.

Last night.. Oct. 14th the Marlies beat Providence 3-2. Andreas Johnsson, Kapanen and Ben Smith with the tallies.

Currently tied 1-1 with Springfield. Will update at the games conclusion.

Tonight the Marlies defeated the Springfield Falcons 2-1. Goals from Ben Smith and Mason Marchment. Assists from Valiev, Bracco and the Goat. Marlies move to 4-1-0-0. Next game Saturday October 21st vs Charlotte.

Marlies move to 5-1-0-0 with a 4-0 win over Charlotte earlier today. Mason Marchment scored 2 goals. Colin Greening and Dmytro Timashov added the others. Top prospect Liljegren added an assist.

Tomorrow at 4pm at they face off against Charlotte again. Great start for the baby Buds!

Marlies fall to 5-2-0-0 on the season with a 6-4 loss to Charlotte today. Goal scorers for the Marlies were Trevor Moore, Kasperi Kapanen, Soshnikov and Dmytro Timashov.

Next game Friday, October 27th vs Syracuse.

Hate seeing Ben Smiths and Chris Muellers and Rich Clunes in there over Bracco. not liking the management of the roster at all in the early going for the Marlies.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    Hate seeing Ben Smiths and Chris Muellers and Rich Clunes in there over Bracco. not liking the management of the roster at all in the early going for the Marlies.
    7 games and he's played in 2 referring to Bracco. Haven't seen if he's struggled or not in those two games but you gotta play the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    7 games and he's played in 2 referring to Bracco. Haven't seen if he's struggled or not in those two games but you gotta play the guy.
    I know he had mono during the rookie camp so im hoping they're just easing him in but the D haven't bewn managed well either.

Nielsen,Dermott,Valiev,Marincin,Liljegren should play in every game until theres an injury. get them as much ice as possible and develop them, or in Marincins case let him figure it out, slow the game down a bit.

Holl, Loverde, Paliotta should rotate through the final spot.

Can someone please explain the link between hockey and mono? The mumps is a little easier to understand.

Las night the Marlies moved to 6-2-0-0 with a 4-2 win over the Syracuse Crunch. Andreas Johnsson and Miro Aaltonen each with one goal. Colin Greening with two tallies. Liljegren, Dermott, Smith, Mueller, Timashov and Rosen picking up helpers.

Later this afternoon they take on the Laval Rocket. Results to follow at the conclusion of the game.

Marlies fall to 6-3-0-0 with a 3-2 loss to Laval today. Chris Mueller and Mason Marchment with goals. Nielsen, Rychel, Soshnikov and Timashov with assists.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 10-30-2017 at 04:12 PM.

This Wednesday Nov. 1st, rematch vs Laval. Saturday the 4th vs Jersey at 7et, Sunday the 5th vs Lehigh Valley at 5et.

I appreciate this kinger. Even if I have nothing to add.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I appreciate this kinger. Even if I have nothing to add.
    No problem buddy. A lot of people don't look to track the Marlies so I figure if I can update game scores, records ect. then at least people can get that much on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    No problem buddy. A lot of people don't look to track the Marlies so I figure if I can update game scores, records ect. then at least people can get that much on our site.
    That's true. You're doing for the leafs forum what nstojic used to do for the Jay's forum. He got those minors threads pumping.

Don't hesitate to throw in the odd unsigned pick update too

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast