Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I mean seriously some of u around here sound like whinny baby's who just want to see mitch throw no matter what. Against whatever d. Any situation.

And then I got a here a statement so untrue like the giants can pass on the Broncos why cant we. When they only pass for 128 yards.(like 15 yards more than Mitch) Meanwhile denver is giving up more YPG on average then the ravens per game by about 25ypg so maybe the ravens might be better???? Maybe our rok qb in our 2nd start isn't as ready as a 34 year old super bowl veteran qb.

I just don't get how u can complain about a running first game plan when we led through most of the game. If we went down we may have had to change. But seriously u can't fault the run first game plan for giving up a kick return TD to Tie

I mean. I have heard this statement numerous times. We didn't draft a QB #2 overall to hand off the ball. But we didnt draft him to throw him into a river without a padel against an elite defense either. With Zero pass catches. And watch him try and be bret farve and end up throwing 4 picks. Thats how u turn a top prospect into a bust quickly. Try and make hin carry a team to an offensive win against an elite D.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-16-2017 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    1) Eli is not a rok and INT don't megitivly affect a 40 year old like it would a young player
    2) 19 attempts for 128 yards is hardley better than mitches 16 for 113.
    3) our offense was not the problem. Our special teams gave up 15 stupid points that nearly cost us the game
    4) we won the game so just shut up. At this point ur complaining for the sake of it.
    5) last time i checked they have a 1st round 6'3" TE who ran a 4.4. So to say they have nobody is also an understatement. As he can essentiallu be a receiver.

Who do we have that is close to that tallented. Zack miller????

Meanwhile. U ignore the young qb on the other side with much better receivers than us. Who has been asked to throw and has thrown 2 picks. One of which was a pick 6.
    1) So why start the rookie then? If youíre scared an INT will ruin his morale then doesnít that kind of say the QB is mentally weak? No, itís actually just a bunch of crap to defend the absurd play calling today.

2) Context (which you seem to always ignore). The Giants had a commanding lead for most of the game. They were throwing often early on.

3) The problem was we were too predictable and conservative on offense which gave Baltimore the chances they had to tie the game. Do you not get that? You canít play to not lose when you donít have a big lead. It nearly cost us the game.

4) At this point, you still donít understand the game of football.

5) Cool, last time I checked we have a 6í6 TE nick named Baby Gronk. Wouldnít it be nice if this staff could try to utilize him and Cohen properly?

Who am I kidding? Youíre the same person who defended Glennon multiple times here. Maybe you really are John Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    That pressure % though. Eww.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    1) So why start the rookie then? If youíre scared an INT will ruin his morale then doesnít that kind of say the QB is mentally weak? No, itís actually just a bunch of crap to defend the absurd play calling today.

2) Context (which you seem to always ignore). The Giants had a commanding lead for most of the game. They were throwing often early on.

3) The problem was we were too predictable and conservative on offense which gave Baltimore the chances they had to tie the game. Do you not get that? You canít play to not lose when you donít have a big lead. It nearly cost us the game.

5) Cool, last time I checked we have a 6í6 TE nick named Baby Gronk. Wouldnít it be nice if this staff could try to utilize him and Cohen properly?

Who am I kidding? Youíre the same person who defended Glennon multiple times here. Maybe you really are John Fox.
    1) u play him to gain experience but u don't throw hin into an unwinkable situation trying to pass on an elite D
    2) we had a commanding lead as well. #context. Lol. Most of the game we were running tims. Even our final possession B4 the kick return we were counting on D. Remember what happened last time we demanded a kwy play from mitch late. Lol we had no need to ask mitch to make big plays when the D was as good as it was that day.
    3) im not arguing if it was predictable. But there is zero reason to ask you qb to drop back 40 some times vs an elite level defense. Like i have already pointed out after adjusting witch's scrambles and sacks he actually droped back 25 times. Which isn't that bad if your in the lead 90 percent od the game.
    4) and u clearly dont have a clue either. We were up and there was no reason to turn mitch into a gun slinger. We played field possition mosr of the game and won it. Outside of special teams flubs.
    5) who has caught what 1 pass. Compared to a guy who has been minimum of 4 and 40 in every game not comparable and its still early. But baby gronk is a big disapointment. As far as Cohen. I actually lijed the usage tgis game more so. I don't expect him to become a WR though. But he had some inside runs and had some success today doing it.

As far as defending Glennon. I defended a game manager glennon who kept us in games. Like the forst one or the stealers games. But when he gives u as many TO prone games its time to move on

U however have no reason to pass more other than u want to see it. I gt the variety argument but its not like they could really stop it all game either. While a 3.?? Is not a grear average. We still moved the ball well enough to win.
    And our d held them almost every tine. So why force morr passing on an arguable best secondary in the league. Especialky when for every 5 atempts. U only get two completions and a sack.

There was zero reason to force Mitch to pass and end uo potentially turning the ball ovee and losing the game while up. Especially when our d had not given up a TD.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-16-2017 at 12:46 AM.

-Rem Koolhaas

But hey. What do i know about not forcing a qb to overpass though. Probably won't affect him at all. kizers 3 picks in his 2nd start against the ravens have done wonders for his confidence. Lol.

31 attempts and 3 picks. Lol
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-16-2017 at 12:52 AM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Im not sure if anyone has realized yet. This team can not handle a bad TO game from the offense. Our D is good. But typically won't get the take awayss to counter a few from our offense like it did today. So asking our ROK QB to drop back more than 25(what we did) or 30 times is asking a lot if u think there won't be mistakes. Even today protecting hin we had a fumble. If we ask him to be a game winning qb at this point (especially with this lack of help) u may get a few more big plays. But u will also get a lot more bad plays. Plays that can and will cost u the game.

And u tell me whats more important. A few more highlight plays but a boatload of bad plays too. Or a safer concept that allows us to win games and gain confidence.

To me. We all know Mitch is capable of making the plays. But why force it to gentry for a pick that cost us the game as oppised to win now and let him show it off once we have hin giys who can really play.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-16-2017 at 12:59 AM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post

I disagree with #3. They couldn't stop the run at all. We did Baltimore like we did the Steelers. They knew we were going to run and couldn't do anything about it. We were actually killing them on the scoreboard. They had no offensive touchdowns. Without those stupid special teams fails we win this game 24-9 in regulation. That being said I do think they needed to throw a little more on first down just to keep them honest and who knows maybe Wright breaks loose for a good gain just once during these hypothetical pass plays. I think they need to design some rollout to the left too because 99 percent of Mitch's rollout go right.

I read through the comments on espn and the Baltimore fans sound more disgusted with Flacco and their offense than we were with Glennon. So even they knew they were lucky to be in the game with those freak special teams tds.

I get that the Bears were predictable THIS game but they were also unstoppable. Now if they do this the next game running every first and second down and we are not successful, then I'd be concerned.
    Last edited by methodz; 10-16-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    They donít want Trubisky to shine
    You are 100% correct, they are still covering for the Glennon nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    What a catch by wright. Nice throw by mitchy
    Kyben36 is not aware such plays are allowed due to no name players.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    We all blamed Glennon and yes he sucks but I don't think any QB could do much with this offensive line and receivers. These idiot coaches do need to come up with something that allows Trubisky to try and make some plays, him just handing the ball off does nothing for his development.
    Trubisky did many good things in this game and made a couple passes that Glennon never would of made.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't know why people single out Floyd so often...do you not notice him dropping in coverage a lot? He was in zone coverage a ton once the Bears had a lead to prevent dump offs in the flat.

He's not a traditional pass rusher and really shouldn't be given his speed & athleticism. But he was active when called upon. He also wasn't needed as a pass rusher today much either. Goldman, Hicks, McPhee were more than adequate there and really the entire front 7 was in Flacco's face all game.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Most people understand football by the stat sheet only. Trubisky had a really good game but for stat sheet fans he looks as though he did not.

Im sorry but im tired of the level of irrational thought around here. And im not advocating for fox or Loggains but run first was right.
    The best way to avoid it is to ignore your posts.

1) Eli is not a rok and INT don't megitivly affect a 40 year old like it would a young player
    2) 19 attempts for 128 yards is hardley better than mitches 16 for 113.
    3) our offense was not the problem. Our special teams gave up 15 stupid points that nearly cost us the game
    4) we won the game so just shut up. At this point ur complaining for the sake of it.
    5) last time i checked they have a 1st round 6'3" TE who ran a 4.4. So to say they have nobody is also an understatement. As he can essentiallu be a receiver.

Who do we have that is close to that tallented. Zack miller????

Meanwhile. U ignore the young qb on the other side with much better receivers than us. Who has been asked to throw and has thrown 2 picks. One of which was a pick 6.
    Simmer down my man, you're gonna make me have to moderate something in this forum lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yeah we're trying to avoid that

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930