Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Week 6: Chicago Bears (1-4) @ Baltimore Ravens (3-2) 12:00 CT

Click For Full Regular Season Stats

Sorry for the wait and the lack of creativity. Been busy this week and quite frankly, the Cubs have taken precedence. I think Trubisky has a great game and we win.

https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/918593691526328320

Posted that in the previous GT. Wheaton probably down for a while, no big loss though TBH...he's been terrible.

Anyway, agree with you toovey that I think Trubisky plays well, but I think we lose because of a lot of the same reasons we've lost so many games under Fox. Penalties, drops, poor game management from the sidelines, general lack of discipline, etc. The Ravens aren't good, so I wouldn't be totally surprised if we beat them, but we can't ever seem to get out of our own way, so we'll probably keep it close and do something stupid to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    ...lost so many games under Fox. Penalties, drops, poor game management from the sidelines, general lack of discipline, etc.
    You have perfectly described Bears football for so very long still though I predict a two score win for the Bears this coming Sunday.

In Baltimore. Mitch's first road game.

Don't think it'll go well.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

All I ask is that Loggains open up the playbook. You're not handicapped with Glennon anymore. Oh, and get Gentry some PT.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    All I ask is that Loggains open up the playbook. You're not handicapped with Glennon anymore. Oh, and get Gentry some PT.
    I dont care so much about play call i want plays in quicker. you cant give your qb the call with 15 seconds left. its unexceptable. it takes 5 for him to get the play to everyone and 5 to line up. so your leaving him with no time to adjust or read a defense.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

the teams with the better defense wins this game. luckily for a questionable as our offense has been, Baltimore is just as suspect. we have a good run d so hopefully we can hold their running backs in check and make flaco beat us. its going to come down to who is better vs the run.... who can make any game break plays. and who can cause turnovers.

Im betting on Baltimore winning that battle. I think we will stop the run but they will win with turnovers. and our D has been great barring a few bad game breaking plays. but those can be the difference in the game.

-Rem Koolhaas

I know im not the only frustrated one with our receivers. but did we drop thompson and have Weaton get injured and only bring up Gentry to replace to the two. ???

right now we have what 4 guys.

Bellamy
    Wright
    Tre Mcbride
    Gentry

its so sad considering two were not even on the roster week one. and we have a rok trying to play through this.

-Rem Koolhaas

As much as I have been a fox supporter Im starting to lose my patience for him and John Shoop 2.0. Its not preseason anymore.

Wheaton, you mean the guy thats been targeted 9 times and has only caught one ball?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/918593691526328320

Posted that in the previous GT. Wheaton probably down for a while, no big loss though TBH...he's been terrible.

Anyway, agree with you toovey that I think Trubisky plays well, but I think we lose because of a lot of the same reasons we've lost so many games under Fox. Penalties, drops, poor game management from the sidelines, general lack of discipline, etc. The Ravens aren't good, so I wouldn't be totally surprised if we beat them, but we can't ever seem to get out of our own way, so we'll probably keep it close and do something stupid to lose it.

Really wanna see Gentry and McBride get a lot of time along with hopefully bringing along Shaheen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Hopefully they are going to use the tight ends more and running backs in the passing game

No maclin for ravens

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast