Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I see Thomas with 9 tackles and a sack, better day?
    Same same to me. He gave up the last touchdown because he crashed rather than contained the edge

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Same same to me. He gave up the last touchdown because he crashed rather than contained the edge
    Nitpicker lol

We just got ****ed again!!!!

Hyde pussied out on the ****ing catch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31912536
    Nitpicker lol
    Solly looked good other than one play at the goal line where he bit hard on a RO and Cousins walked in.

''Sig by Johnle''

Well that's been the story all year, down to the wire just to have something dumb happen. On the bright side CJ sounds like he did well, maybe we can go another way in the draft if he continues.

Penalties and drops continue to plague. No doubt Beathard starts going forward

Carlos Hyde should be cut immediately. It was ****ing obvious he pussied out

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I see Thomas with 9 tackles and a sack, better day?
    Terrible.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

If they keep cutting vets and losing players to injuries they won't keep losing by a small margin.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Kyle Shanahan is getting very good at losing, in fact he set an NFL record today. Not exactly the kind of records I wanted them to set when they hired Kyle.

Good to see Beatherd in there. He'll be just as servicable as Hoyer.

Foster is the one to watch next week.

I thought Solomon Thomas and Tartt were by far the best players on the field today. Buckner was doubled a lot and didn't get a chance to do much.

Ray Ray was Bad Bad.

Witherspoon plays football like a kite...way way back and nowhere near where he needs to be.

Kittle is probably a good or decent TE#2 on this team going forward. Too many drops to be counted on.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If they keep cutting vets and losing players to injuries they won't keep losing by a small margin.
    Which is good for you and Red hoping and praying for an 0-16 season.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Penalties and drops continue to plague. No doubt Beathard starts going forward
    bad teams and bad coaching often beats itself... the penalties and drops are part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Which is good for you and Red hoping and praying for an 0-16 season.
    We were actually happy with alot of losses but close ones like the last 5 have been. Turning into a team that gets crushed won't be what anyone wants.

Beathard will be starting according to Kyle.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast