Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Will you guys just stop quoting Lefty...everyone knows his intentions and his mindset. Why even respond to him?
    I enjoy the laughs of being told I don't know much about football by someone who can't tell the difference between tanking and simply being poorly run.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    It's just annoying...Seeing his posts allllll over then seeing everyone quote him. All he is doing to trolling all of you and you guys fall for it every time. Go back to normal discussions with everyone else and leave him and edush to just talk to themselves.
    Okay. I was just having some fun. If it's bugging you I'll stop and go back to ignoring them.

Yeah I don't wanna bother anyone else lol. I know he's trolling, it's just amusing to see it done so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Yeah I don't wanna bother anyone else lol. I know he's trolling, it's just amusing to see it done so badly.
    I could've given him pointers on how to do it better but I charge a nominal fee for that service and he didn't want to pay so this is what happens...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

I enjoy the laughs of being told I don't know much about football by someone who can't tell the difference between tanking and simply being poorly run.

I know, it's quite funny, not even Kyle Shanahan or John Lynch know that difference.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Study the FUTURE drafts please and tell us who to take. Be specific. Then we can know what you would do when you become GM/Coach.

Scoots, this isn't a "what I would do" type discussion. It's a, "look at other teams improve themselves instantly" type discussion.

I get sick of myopics that think there's some mythical process where it takes years and years to be good. It's what losing franchises and poorly run franchises do to justify their losses.

Read Eric Branch's article on John Lynch & Kyle Shanahan's mistakes already in their first year (the QB article). It was quite good, I complemented the writer. There's a honeymoon period with this new regime, so they get a free pass, but they have already made several mistakes as they learn on the fly.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

And yes, in the strictest definition, I am trolling, but make no mistake, my anger is not directed at anyone on this board.

It is 100% directed at the futility of the 49ers, the owner that's put them in this mess. I'm now getting sick of their homer announcer. Tim Ryan has been promising lombardi's and wins, and it's Trumpian BS.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I know, it's quite funny, not even Kyle Shanahan or John Lynch know that difference.
    After a few days this is a really disappointing attempt.

After a few days this is a really disappointing attempt.
    The time lapse between posts, is irrelevant on a message board. A moderator should know this fact.

The time lapse between posts, is irrelevant on a message board. A moderator should know this fact.
    And almost 10 days for this?

If you're gonna keep resurrecting threads nobody is talking in just to troll, I'll just start locking them like I've had to with other people in the past.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 10-29-2017 at 06:55 AM.

And almost 10 days for this?

If you're gonna keep resurrecting threads nobody is talking in just to troll, I'll just start locking them like I've had to with other people in the past.

Feel free. Structural problems of the 49ers seems rather pertinent and current, considering the team has been largely unsuccessful for 3 straight seasons, going on season #4.

Feel free. Structural problems of the 49ers seems rather pertinent and current, considering the team has been largely unsuccessful for 3 straight seasons, going on season #4.
    Pertinent? Maybe, but in its time and place, not mid season, and definitely not when you essentially admit to trolling not a few posts above.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910