Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Are the Habs ready to move on from Galchenyuk?

He's been demoted to the fourth line, like he finished the playoffs last season. How much of it is the player, versus the coach and what he expects from his players?

Galchenyuk has really good hands and a pretty good shot but his hockey sense is lacking and he tries to do everything himself all too often. He's a pretty good player but I don't think he's as good as some expected. I won't mind if he gets dealt....as long as it's a good deal of course.

Yeah he seems to be just a pretty decent middle six forward overall at this point. Demoting him to the fourth line seems like a bit much but I'd agree he doesn't seem to have great hockey sense/IQ and tends to be more selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Sounds like Alex Semin minus the extreme laziness to me.

Isn't he playing 4th line right now? Habs can't score if their lives depends on it, so what do they have to lose just centering him with Drouin and see what they have?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Gotta think Bergevin is going to be feeling the heat soon, if not already, for a terrible start by the Habs. Might be more inclined to trade Galch for anything to help the scoring woes sooner rather than later.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Gotta think Bergevin is going to be feeling the heat soon, if not already, for a terrible start by the Habs. Might be more inclined to trade Galch for anything to help the scoring woes sooner rather than later.
    I would hope. The guy has proven himself a pretty inept GM.

Gally for uhhhhh Justin Abdelkader...I swear he is a 40 point player Bergevin