Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1893
    Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    And Betances or does that go without saying? I like him and we need him pitching like he is capable but not for the rest of this season. Just give him all the help he needs in the winter and spring training. Unless there is something seriously wrong that we don't know about he is going to be a star. He has the ability and I also think he is a really nice guy who wants to be a Yankee. Liked by his teammates and does a lot of nice charity work with kids off the field.
    Where in his sentence did he say Dellin Betances???? And what the hell are you talking about?
    #BringBackMatty

Damn Chicago collapsing against the dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yeah...but could you feel the stadium shaking? Was the upper deck visibly moving?
    No. But the new stadium was built to withstand more, so I would gather that's the reason why it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    In fairness to Mush, we all think it. I was like, "this is over. We are ****ed. Season over" But then I thought, "you never know" so i didn't post. He posts his emotional rollercoaster. We just ride ours
    Every now and then I will react too quickly to an awful outcome....I just need to not post during the games but when I get mad I come on the board to post my anger...
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 10-18-2017 at 08:18 AM.
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Where in his sentence did he say Dellin Betances???? And what the hell are you talking about?
    Charity starts at home right now and that is Yankee Stadium.

Oak, was talking about chuck7chuck,whoever clown that is, when he mentioned Betances and his charity organizations...
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 10-18-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Nick

They need to switch the 2 games and make the Yankee game prime time and have the Cubs play at 5pm...

Nobody is going to watch an 0-3 blowout series!
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplashMan View Post
    Damn Chicago collapsing against the dodgers

Dodgers and their $300 million payroll!
    Geez, play fair...
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    No. But the new stadium was built to withstand more, so I would gather that's the reason why it doesn't.

My uncle Richie was there last night and he said itís sounded like when Reggie hit his 3 homers back in 1977 vs the Dodgers in the 1977 WS, exactly 40 years ago...
    Nick

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Every now and then I will react too quickly to an awful outcome....I just need to not post during the games but when I get mad I come on the board to post my anger...
    We all do. The difference is, most of us post anger regarding the moment. And sometimes we all extrapolate, get mad because our brain says, "game over, **** it" and post something like you do. The difference is, we do it sometimes. You do it every game.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Loudest stadium on the planet. The smell of the best BBQ in the world in the air. The nicest people in the country. Not many can compete with our game day experience.
    Yes but then you have to leave the stadium and you're still in KC

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We all do. The difference is, most of us post anger regarding the moment. And sometimes we all extrapolate, get mad because our brain says, "game over, **** it" and post something like you do. The difference is, we do it sometimes. You do it every game.
    I never do that. That is because I have been verified as the greatest Yankee fan in this forum.

As everyone knows, I'm a Met fan and hate seeing the Yanks win but I will say this.

The Yankees have a lot of momentum right now and I really think they will win this series and go to the world series. They have a better pitching staff and pen than the Astros do.
    Lets go Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Metfreek4life View Post
    As everyone knows, I'm a Met fan and hate seeing the Yanks win but I will say this.

The Yankees have a lot of momentum right now and I really think they will win this series and go to the world series. They have a better pitching staff and pen than the Astros do.
    Iím tryout to decide if being a Mets fan or having a minion as your avatar is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Iím tryout to decide if being a Mets fan or having a minion as your avatar is worse.
    What's your avatar again lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    4 hours ago I doubt he's still watching. He watched it live last night. Not at 8am.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Who said he watched it at 8am? Where would he be watching the game at 8am? LOL!!!

The REAL DEAL Yankee fan