Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but every time the camera was on JDR, he was very subdued. Wonder what went on in that meeting with MD.
    It was a simple conversation, MD "Jacky Baby, come on in, hey buddy pal, we need to win this game, the Raidernation is getting antsy, put it there buddy, lets win one for the late old man. Hey, wanna come over for dinner Monday night?"

Gary Kubiak wants to be an OC. I say we take a look at him. He's a pretty good offensive mind.

Gary Kubiak wants to be an OC. I say we take a look at him. He's a pretty good offensive mind.
    Zone scheme man but hes worlds above Todd Im going to hold my playsheet up to camera to prove I have one

I wonder if Todd did that knowing New England will try to read it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Zone scheme man but hes worlds above Todd Im going to hold my playsheet up to camera to prove I have one

I wonder if Todd did that knowing New England will try to read it lol
    It doesn't matter. Everyone probably has a copy already. Actually it was KNJ's sheet.....that's it, that's been the whole problem. Someone switched the sheets. Too bad no one noticed...LOL.

If JDR goes, and I don't think he will. My first choice is Jim Schwartz. In my opinion the best DC in the NFL with some HC experience. (Not counting Dick Lebeau who's the goat)

Hell, I'll coach this damn team....can't do any worse.....

You skinny fast guys all go deep, all you fat guys stay in and block...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    You skinny fast guys all go deep, all you fat guys stay in and block...
    Very simple process....that will work

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Very simple process....that will work
    Wait a minute. How many fat guys do we have? And...who gets paid more...the fat guys or the skinny guys?
    And what do we do if a fat guy wants to go deep? Is the QB fat or skinny? Gotta love it.

Just get gruden and be done with it, every time on camera gruden is saying I miss coaching. I've heard him say it at least 5 times the last two weeks on ESPN

Wait a minute. How many fat guys do we have? And...who gets paid more...the fat guys or the skinny guys?
    And what do we do if a fat guy wants to go deep? Is the QB fat or skinny? Gotta love it.
    Well damn Nick, we haven't figured out paychecks yet...that will come, now Jamarcus Russel was fat.

It seems to be a safe assumption that Todd Bowles will be fired from the Jets at year-end. What do you think about him as DC? My recollection was that he was a good defensive coach in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    It seems to be a safe assumption that Todd Bowles will be fired from the Jets at year-end. What do you think about him as DC? My recollection was that he was a good defensive coach in Arizona.
    Can't be any worse

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Id take Jets current d over ours at the moment. That says everything. We are literally the worst D in NFL. Not a single pick wow

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Id take Jets current d over ours at the moment. That says everything. We are literally the worst D in NFL. Not a single pick wow
    Right now that is a pretty telling stat for two reasons, we are not making opposing offenses take chances/play from behind and we are severely lacking in the kind of instinct that causes interceptions.

Sad day for this franchise....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast