Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 266
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but every time the camera was on JDR, he was very subdued. Wonder what went on in that meeting with MD.
    It was a simple conversation, MD "Jacky Baby, come on in, hey buddy pal, we need to win this game, the Raidernation is getting antsy, put it there buddy, lets win one for the late old man. Hey, wanna come over for dinner Monday night?"

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Gary Kubiak wants to be an OC. I say we take a look at him. He's a pretty good offensive mind.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Gary Kubiak wants to be an OC. I say we take a look at him. He's a pretty good offensive mind.
    Zone scheme man but hes worlds above Todd Im going to hold my playsheet up to camera to prove I have one

    I wonder if Todd did that knowing New England will try to read it lol

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Zone scheme man but hes worlds above Todd Im going to hold my playsheet up to camera to prove I have one

    I wonder if Todd did that knowing New England will try to read it lol
    It doesn't matter. Everyone probably has a copy already. Actually it was KNJ's sheet.....that's it, that's been the whole problem. Someone switched the sheets. Too bad no one noticed...LOL.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,014
    If JDR goes, and I don't think he will. My first choice is Jim Schwartz. In my opinion the best DC in the NFL with some HC experience. (Not counting Dick Lebeau who's the goat)

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Hell, I'll coach this damn team....can't do any worse.....

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,789
    You skinny fast guys all go deep, all you fat guys stay in and block...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    You skinny fast guys all go deep, all you fat guys stay in and block...
    Very simple process....that will work

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Very simple process....that will work
    Wait a minute. How many fat guys do we have? And...who gets paid more...the fat guys or the skinny guys?
    And what do we do if a fat guy wants to go deep? Is the QB fat or skinny? Gotta love it.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    anywhere USA
    Posts
    3,869
    Just get gruden and be done with it, every time on camera gruden is saying I miss coaching. I've heard him say it at least 5 times the last two weeks on ESPN

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Wait a minute. How many fat guys do we have? And...who gets paid more...the fat guys or the skinny guys?
    And what do we do if a fat guy wants to go deep? Is the QB fat or skinny? Gotta love it.
    Well damn Nick, we haven't figured out paychecks yet...that will come, now Jamarcus Russel was fat.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    1,401
    It seems to be a safe assumption that Todd Bowles will be fired from the Jets at year-end. What do you think about him as DC? My recollection was that he was a good defensive coach in Arizona.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    It seems to be a safe assumption that Todd Bowles will be fired from the Jets at year-end. What do you think about him as DC? My recollection was that he was a good defensive coach in Arizona.
    Can't be any worse

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    It seems to be a safe assumption that Todd Bowles will be fired from the Jets at year-end. What do you think about him as DC? My recollection was that he was a good defensive coach in Arizona.
    Id take Jets current d over ours at the moment. That says everything. We are literally the worst D in NFL. Not a single pick wow

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    6,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Id take Jets current d over ours at the moment. That says everything. We are literally the worst D in NFL. Not a single pick wow
    Right now that is a pretty telling stat for two reasons, we are not making opposing offenses take chances/play from behind and we are severely lacking in the kind of instinct that causes interceptions.

    Sad day for this franchise....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

    Just win baby"

    ~ Al Davis ~

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •