Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

New HC OC & DC suggestions

Okay we can put a fork in this staff even if DC comes back and we win a few games last 3 losses prove theyíve reached their point of failure.

HC Sean Peyton, Jim Harbaugh ?
    OC ?
    DC ?

New HC OC & DC suggestions

David Shaw...and whomever he'd like to take along with him.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

I'd like to get professor Blitz from Michigan as D-coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    Maybe he can bring his pops back with him, I always thought Willie was underappreciated as a DC....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Unfortunately we are stuck with JDR for at least another season. I donít see anyway that Reggie gets rid of him after giving him a four year extension in February. The best we can hope for is for Del Rio to grow some balls and replace Norton. FYI, he has never fired a DC before.

Downing will get a pass as well because it is his first year and after watching the Dennis Allen **** show, we have learned that McKensie likes to give his coaches a fair chance and I think he will have enough influence on JDR not to let Downing walk. More than likely they will do what they did with Pagano and bring in a more experienced offensive coach and make up a position. Bottom line is I think we are ****ed for the next couple of years...

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    Unfortunately we are stuck with JDR for at least another season. I donít see anyway that Reggie gets rid of him after giving him a four year extension in February. The best we can hope for is for Del Rio to grow some balls and replace Norton. FYI, he has never fired a DC before.

Downing will get a pass as well because it is his first year and after watching the Dennis Allen **** show, we have learned that McKensie likes to give his coaches a fair chance and I think he will have enough influence on JDR not to let Downing walk. More than likely they will do what they did with Pagano and bring in a more experienced offensive coach and make up a position. Bottom line is I think we are ****ed for the next couple of years...
    Mark hired Jack itís his call... canít go to Vegas with a losing team it wonít build momentum and it will damage valuation. I think if we go 500 or worse Jacks history for sure

How about Frank Reich for HC, with Rex Ryan as DC?

Preferably an offensive coach.

I think one of our biggest issues right now is that we have too many voices defensively. Anyone ever been employed at a place were there is several voices and it causes communication issues? My assumption is that it's likely that way being a defender for this Raiders defense.

Offensively I think we need to figure out what works for us and a way to get our best players involved. I can remember Hue Jackson as the offensive play caller first thing he did was seek out what made our best weapons comfortable so he could best utilize those players.

I'd be looking for an organized disciplinarian, not necessarily a drill seargeant but like Belichik. I really don't think it matters what side of the ball they come from, organizational skill would let them get qualified help with what they don't know.

I know it's not always perfect but smart people always figure out how to get by with what they have. I don't think I want to be pinned down to one operational style though, I want to see enough flexibility to utilize the players available...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

I'm not sure who to get but they need to be replaced. Del Rios best quality is being a players coach and if he can't keep these guys together he serves no purpose.

It would be nice to have a coach who can make adjustments for once. Besides last season Del Rio hasn't done anything in the last 10 years and 2016 is beginning to look like a fluke.

Jack Del Rio is as average as they come.

Jim Harbaugh is an over rated coach. He belongs in college. His teams have never finished strong. They always lose the big one. Consistently decline from one year to the next. I would love Sean Peyton. Has been outstanding with Drew. He has been on the warm seat. Now that Drew is close to retirement maybe he would come and Coach up Carr to an elite level. He is no nonsense. As soon as Peterson acted up, he put his butt on the bench relegated to third string. Get him a top notch Defensive coordinator like Vic Fangio, and we will get a decade of great football!
    Last edited by maledicent; 10-09-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    I agree, wholeheartedly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Jim Harbaugh is an over rated coach. He belongs in college. His teams have never finished strong. They always lose the big one. Consistently decline from one year to the next. I would love Sean Peyton. Has been outstanding with Drew. He has been on the warm seat. Now that Drew is close to retirement maybe he would come and Coach up Carr to an elite level. He is no nonsense. As soon as Peterson acted up, he put his butt on the bench relegated to third string. Get him a top notch Defensive coordinator like Vic Fangio, and we will get a decade of great football!
    Itís Peyton for me Parcells lineage, SB winner and he would turn DC into something special with a rejuvenated Cooper. He wanted to come out west when Saints were hesitating on his new deal. I donít know enough about Shaw but College to NFL is tough when coming to a challenger type team. Itís not a rebuild itís a tidy up

I say we make Mike Tice the OC and John Pagano the DC. Those are two experienced men. What's the duration of Downing's contract?

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Jim Harbaugh is anything but overrated. 3 NFC Championship games in his first three years, including a trip to the Super Bowl. All with a QB who many in this forum canít stand and is not currently employed. Heís exceptional. Some of you donít like his antics?! Boo hoo. He produces. Oh and while at Stanford, he hired Shaw. Someone who many of you really like.

Sean Payton? Quality coach. I have nothing negative to say. I think his offensive play calling ability is top 3 intently.

Vic Fangio? Jesus. Some of you need to move on from him. Nothing special.

Years ago I was beating the Harbaugh HC and Rex Ryan or Wade Phillips for DC drum.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast