Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    In terms of our WR corp I'd probably bring back the whole group going forward. There's no clear cut number 1 but tbh they all fill great roles, they all really do their jobs, they all block. They fit chemistry wise and with what we're trying to do here

I'd focus more on just paying them, and bringing in another running back and more talent on the offensive line. I like what they're doing now but we need to get just a tad more punch there.

Also continuing to bolster the defense.

But there are a lot fewer holes than previously thought. I really like this roster and feel like we have plenty of picks to keep pushing forward.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    In terms of our WR corp I'd probably bring back the whole group going forward. There's no clear cut number 1 but tbh they all fill great roles, they all really do their jobs, they all block. They fit chemistry wise and with what we're trying to do here

I'd focus more on just paying them, and bringing in another running back and more talent on the offensive line. I like what they're doing now but we need to get just a tad more punch there.

But there are a lot fewer holes than previously thought. I really like this roster and feel like we have plenty of picks to keep pushing forward.
    Agreed fully here. This roster is a lot more complete than I thought. There's still some long-term issues at RB, and along the line, but things are rounding out nicely, and faster than we thought.

It's amazing what having a franchise QB will do to your outlook.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

I think it is pretty clear Alshon is the #1.

i would not bring back torrey smith. i think either mack hollins or a rookie can take over at that spot for way cheaper. nice thing with our draft picks is i don't think we have a major need now anywhere next year. i think corner got solidified with the darby trade an i like the 3 young guys with mills, douglas, an jones. maybe get a linebacker or dt to replace bradham or jerigan. or a wr to replace jeffery if we can't sign them

id like to sign jeffery an then draft a wr to replace smith. rb is defintly a need but i dont see it as bad as everyone else does

We are being foolish if we think Alshon comes back without a huge payday. I donít want to be the team that does it. Get on the phone with Cleveland and see what Gordon will take.

Also, cubs and eagles tonight at same time. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

im letting NA and Smith walk. Give Hollins the outside and draft a slot WR in the mid rounds. wont be too displeased if we keep NA on the cheap though but I could see a team overpaying trying to get more out of him.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Also, cubs and eagles tonight at same time. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.
    Easy decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    im letting NA and Smith walk. Give Hollins the outside and draft a slot WR in the mid rounds. wont be too displeased if we keep NA on the cheap though but I could see a team overpaying trying to get more out of him.
    NA has one more year...

EDIT: Actually he has a 5th year option available for 2019 too. He's not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

ah i thought he was up after this year. maybe he is guaranteed through this one that im thinking of?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

I am curious as to what happens with Torrey. You guys are forgetting how favorable his contract is right now. Won't kill us to keep him.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Easy decision.
    But I want to watch the eagles too.

The more I think about this game the stronger feeling I gets the eagles will lose. IDK. Im just a negative person.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    The more I think about this game the stronger feeling I gets the eagles will lose. IDK. Im just a negative person.
    I'm usually not negative and try to be unbiased. I think we lose too, but like I said, this season has been full of pleasantly welcome surprises. A win here would be PERFECT going in to a long break before a home game against a division rival.

Originally, our schedule looked tough as hell (Which is weird, since all of a sudden, people in the NFL forum think we haven't played anybody). But I think our schedule still is tough. The only thing that has changed is the Eagles might be a good ****ing football team.

The return... 2018-19

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast