Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Someone on another forum said that he's playing. I hope that's true.

I imagine they kept him out against Arizona so he could play against carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    My gut is expecting a loss, but this season had been filled with a lot of welcome surprises. I think this will be the game Alshon eats big time.
    Same. I keep picking the eagles to lose and they win, sp I will pick the panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont know about laughable. an away game you are typically a 3 point underdog and the last 2 weeks CAR has lit up NE and DET in road wins (without Olsen and the same OL). A 3 point opening line is prob on the money and id imagine it drops down to 2 or less by thursday.
    i wouldn't say lit up lol. they won on a winning field goal off the patriots an they were 1 3 an out away from possibly tossing the game away against detriot.

one thing i gotta say about sidney jones is he won't be on the field unless he's 100% so if he comes back week 11 i dont see why he couldnt be the starter in week 14 or 15. hes got more talent then any corner on the roster. i know youre trying to keep your expectations low, but i feel likes hes better than just becoming a starter in year 2 or especially year 3

but i also expect eagles to lose. i thought they shouldve won all 4 of the games they have but the chiefs so ive been right on all 5 games so far. hopefully i'm wrong

this would be a huge win though. because we should be able to be washington without norman at home an beat niners at home to become 7-1 an win or loss at home with denver id be thrilled with going intot he bye week 7-2 or 8-1

i believe we are better than the Panthers so I expect to win. wont be mad or shocked if we lose with how they are playing too but this should be ours.

also Cox practiced yesterday and seems probable.

i believe we are better than the Panthers so I expect to win. wont be mad or shocked if we lose with how they are playing too but this should be ours.
    Yep, that's where I'm at. Short week, on the road, against a good team. All the makings of a loss. But I would be happy as hell if we pulled it out. Mini bye week before we play Washington at the Linc.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Only way I'd be mad or shocked is if the Eagles lose handily. I don't think the Panthers are that better of a team (or better at all) to control the Eagles and beat them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

also Cox practiced yesterday and seems probable.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Only way I'd be mad or shocked is if the Eagles lose handily. I don't think the Panthers are that better of a team (or better at all) to control the Eagles and beat them up.
    If the Eagles lose a close game I'll be fine with it because they are playing in a tough situation: short week, injuries, an away game against a pretty good team. If they are able to pull off the win I'll be ecstatic though. This is one game I'm really looking forward to because I think it'll really test the team

I just don't want any injuries

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If the Eagles lose a close game I'll be fine with it because they are playing in a tough situation: short week, injuries, an away game against a pretty good team. If they are able to pull off the win I'll be ecstatic though. This is one game I'm really looking forward to because I think it'll really test the team

I just don't want any injuries

For sure a test. The KC game showed that the team can hang with the big boys, the subsequent weeks showed that Doug will fix his mistakes and commit to what will work and not what he wants to work, last week showed that this team can handle the teams they should handle. This week they will show if they can handle a little more adversity. I say a little more since Carolina is dealing with the same situation however they are at home. They're down a big piece in Olsen, but they've actually been better record wise without him so far. Eagles are going to be missing arguably their best OL (I'm not even sure if it's arguable actually) and we saw last year how huge his loss was. Big V is more seasoned and played better so hopefully not a big drop.

Definitely an uphill battle since this is the second best team the Eagles have faced so far this season and best team they've faced when they weren't 100%. I still feel confident the Eagles win this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Kenjon Barner was named NFC special teams player of the week.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast