Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    But the most important questions is she hot? That how I determine if I can put up with douches.

First of all welcome. It's not looking good for Lane Johnson according to Dougie P. I feel like he is so undervalued, Big V okay but he no Lane Johnson over the course of 60 minutes.

I doubt it and I hope not. Unless his name is Carson Wentz or an O-Lineman I wouldn't rush anyone back we have good depth beside QB and O-Lineman. I'm not saying our CB are as talented as Darby but it not a big enough drop off to warrant that particularly with how they are playing now.

Agreed on Jones if he was back he would be our 4th CB currently, maybe in a year or two he can be a starter.

I'm disappointed with BDawk, I was expecting to come home to an LOL IGT after a busy day of work. I mean Jake "Freaking" Elliot is still in a Bengals uniform. Therefore I'm predicting a loss.

Sorry for the rants. I typically don't do this but I had way to much coffee today.
    Yea I wouldn't rush Lane back. Although this is our biggest game of the year, not worth it down the road with the way we are playing. Wait until we get back to 100% with Lane and Darby back.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCEagles View Post
    New to the boards... found an Eagles forum. Hope it's as fun as some of the topics/ responses that I have been reading. Looking forward to talking Eagles football with you guys. Any update on Lane Johnson? I missed DP press conference this afternoon. Planning on watching it later when I get home.
    Welcome to the brotherhood. We laugh, we cry, we *****, we celebrate.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    Yea I wouldn't rush Lane back. Although this is our biggest game of the year, not worth it down the road with the way we are playing. Wait until we get back to 100% with Lane and Darby back.
    GOAT signature btw.

The return... 2018-19

I honestly think the Eagles are a more complete team than the panthers... Missing LJ and cox in a road game will be tough though

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by NYYChase28 View Post
    Nice sig!

That was one of the best TD celebrations I've seen.. Loved it.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    GOAT signature btw.

Just as good as your avatar pic... Hahaha that YouTube clip is where it alllll began baby!

Your baby can't do this

Welcome to the brotherhood. We laugh, we cry, we *****, we celebrate.
    And we love SLEEVES!!!!!

RIP Sammy.

GOAT signature btw.
    Go Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Go Cubs.

The return... 2018-19

You make it hard to like you.

Nice to see Agholor copied Desean Jacksons TD celebration, with the backwards fall into the emdzone. i loved it then and love it now, I'm happy he did that.

were second in the NFL power rankings and ranked first for most entertaining team to watch on nfl.com....

I think the NFL is so wide open this year, I change my two years away tune. I think Howie should go for it this year.

Navarro Bowman is unhappy and I've been clamoring for him since last december. I'd trade a mid round pick for him in a heart beat. Aside from CB, LB is still my main worries and I want a beast like that. Our offense should last all year and now that we got a kicker i'm more confident. Make a trade to go for it.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Also its laughable that were dogs in this game. Olsen is still out and their oline is still trash.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

i dont know about laughable. an away game you are typically a 3 point underdog and the last 2 weeks CAR has lit up NE and DET in road wins (without Olsen and the same OL). A 3 point opening line is prob on the money and id imagine it drops down to 2 or less by thursday.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Nice to see Agholor copied Desean Jacksons TD celebration, with the backwards fall into the emdzone. i loved it then and love it now, I'm happy he did that.

were second in the NFL power rankings and ranked first for most entertaining team to watch on nfl.com....

I think the NFL is so wide open this year, I change my two years away tune. I think Howie should go for it this year.

Navarro Bowman is unhappy and I've been clamoring for him since last december. I'd trade a mid round pick for him in a heart beat. Aside from CB, LB is still my main worries and I want a beast like that. Our offense should last all year and now that we got a kicker i'm more confident. Make a trade to go for it.
    No thanks on Bowman. He wouldn't see the field. Hicks, Bradham, and Kendricks have been solid.

The return... 2018-19

I'll say if we have a healthy cox we probably win. If not it's a toss up

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast