Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

NFL Most least liked sport

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sh...rticle/2636837

This is pretty nuts... Players disrespecting the flag might end up putting themselves out of business or hurting their contracts eventually... Jerry Jones just came out and stated nobody will play for him that disrespects the flag... I am now a jerry jones fan... How long before other owners step up?

Since when are players disrespecting the flag? I haven't noticed that.

Don't they all wear the flag somewhere on their uniform?
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-09-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Worse for football, which was already seeing lower TV ratings and empty stadium seats, the month of protests and complaints about them from President Trump drove core fans, men 34-54, away, the most significant indicator that NFL brass aren't in touch with their base.
    Fortunately that means fewer commercials for pickup trucks, pizza delivery and boner pills.

Bunch of snowflakes.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-09-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Lol Jerry Jones' statement means little since Cowboys players had already decided to only kneel pre-anthem, if at all. His stance has about much merit as Mike Pence's faux protest walk out does.

As to the "poll", I find a 1000 person sample size somewhat limited. Many of the games yesterday had substantially filled stadiums, so clearly a large % of people are still willing to spend alot of money to attend, despite their feelings.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 10-09-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Iíve yet to see anyone do anything disrespectful to the flag itself. Enlighten us.

any time minorities fight against racism right wingers typically get angry at them.

It's honestly hilariously ironic whenever they call people snowflakes.

The same people that throw tantrums at "happy holidays", coffee cups that don't promote Christmas, and peaceful protesting against racial injustice.

neo nazis though, those are nice people.

These same people used to hate Mlk Jr too, he shoulda been happy with what he had!
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sh...rticle/2636837

This is pretty nuts... Players disrespecting the flag might end up putting themselves out of business or hurting their contracts eventually... Jerry Jones just came out and stated nobody will play for him that disrespects the flag... I am now a jerry jones fan... How long before other owners step up?
    Jerry Jone's logic:

You beat a woman to a pulp, but you can help this team win. Sign Here.

You peacefully protested and pissed off right wingers, you are hereby released from the team.

This is a very rascist country . It's always been a time bomb. Along comes Trump and he pretty much lit the fuse.

I do not think any of them should be kneeling during the National Anthem but let's say they were mostly white players kneeling for a different reason. I bet it wouldn't have been as big a deal in as many people's eyes.

I'm a Independent and did not want Hillary or Trump but the transformation I have witnessed on social media since the elections has me ashamed to call some of these people my friends. We are going backwards not just as a nation but as human beings. Be are reversing evolution and becoming a nation of animals.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    This is a very rascist country . It's always been a time bomb. Along comes Trump and he pretty much lit the fuse.

I do not think any of them should be kneeling during the National Anthem but let's say they were mostly white players kneeling for a different reason. I bet it wouldn't have been as big a deal in as many people's eyes.

I'm a Independent and did not want Hillary or Trump but the transformation I have witnessed on social media since the elections has me ashamed to call some of these people my friends. We are going backwards not just as a nation but as human beings. Be are reversing evolution and becoming a nation of animals.
    If the Pres/media would focus on what the protesting is about and stop trying to twist the reasoning from social injustice to the disrespect/unpatriotic crap that they are, that would be a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If the Pres/media would focus on what the protesting is about and stop trying to twist the reasoning from social injustice to the disrespect/unpatriotic crap that they are, that would be a great start.
    Have you ever held a discussion with a Trump/ Alt right person. Well it's impossible. They are brain washed and I'm not kidding. This has been going on for how long? They had to wait for Trump to tweet about it before they got involved. They live they're life through the Twitter feed of a rascist moron.

The week before Trump said something a total of 6 players keeled. The week after..over 200.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post

we aren't going backwards. It's always been this bad, people just ignored it and stuck their heads in the sand.

I've seen way too much racism in my life as a millennial to think this hasn't always been around.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

They know if they turn it into disrespecting the flag/anthem instead of what it really is their base will be too stupid to actually see what's really happening and follow the "patriotic Americans" to their graves

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    we aren't going backwards. It's always been this bad, people just ignored it and stuck their heads in the sand.

I've seen way too much racism in my life as a millennial to think this hasn't always been around.
    It has always been around but it's much worse now. There's a full blown race war going on right now and it just started.

Disrespecting the flag lol. This country I tell ya.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    They know if they turn it into disrespecting the flag/anthem instead of what it really is their base will be too stupid to actually see what's really happening and follow the "patriotic Americans" to their graves
    Everyone knows what it is about but the Trump supporters will tell you every black man killed by a cop deserved it. That's the problem. Brainwashed.

Keep in mind I'm born and raised in a small town that was not only very rascist . And not only all white but all Italian.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast