Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Arizona Cardinals

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Hahahah what a stupid comment you had dum dum.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Terribly managed games seem to be his M.O. How many points have been left in the field our last 3 games for whatever reason?
    I wouldn’t put that on him though. Everyone was calling for his head last week after all those missed FGs and extra points this year. He shouldn’t have gone for 2 after every TD, but given how bad the players have executed, I’m not surprised.

They scored on us 5/5 on their drives. I’m not shocked we went for the extra points. Coach can only put the players in position to win. They execute his calls and we easily would have had only 1 loss this season (Vikings)

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    You know if only I had focused solely on Minnesota 3 weeks ago we would have won this game.
    Yeah for real, how dare you do what every other fan of any sport does!

Kinda wish we did the Schiano goal line thing when they QB kneel just to piss them off. Probably the only thing I liked about the guy.

I guess not being a professional athlete and not being "there" before has a few of you folks misinformed on the dos and donts of athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I guess not being a professional athlete and not being "there" before has a few of you folks misinformed on the dos and donts of athletics.
    It must be hard to get the point that everyone here thinks you are a complete joke. Most are just too nice or don't care enough to engage you, take a hint.

I'm glad they showed some heart in the 4th quarter, but this performance is still inexcusable. That Minnesota game week 2 looked exactly like the Arizona game week 2 of least year and this game, week 6, looked exactly like the Rams game, week 3 of last year.

Bottom line, there has been no step forward and its same old Bucs. The good news is there is still plenty of season left and with Aaron Rogers out for the season, nobody else in this conference is really all that good.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    It must be hard to get the point that everyone here thinks you are a complete joke. Most are just too nice or don't care enough to engage you, take a hint.

So you do care enough to engage? Completely contradicting yourself, like usual.

So you do care enough to engage? Completely contradicting yourself, like usual.
    Are you really still in here? How young do you have to be to get so much thrill from trolling? You sincerely bring nothing to the table in here. You're like 14 years old and hold 0 respect in this forum. I know that your response will be that you don't care. I'm just so confused as to what you are trying to accomplish.

We understand that you believe that our early season optimism lead to this teams downfall and even though that is by far the least educated thing I have ever heard come out of someones mouth, I have still heard you and accepted that you are a lost cause. Why don't we all move on now!
    Last edited by aecon13; 10-16-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    I wouldn’t put that on him though. Everyone was calling for his head last week after all those missed FGs and extra points this year. He shouldn’t have gone for 2 after every TD, but given how bad the players have executed, I’m not surprised.
    They could have kicked the Extra points. Still would have fallen short!

Malik Hooker getting burned again. Glad we didnt take him if we had the chance.

And aecon you dummy if its me acting like im 14 years old its you portraying the mental instability and lack of football knowledge of a 6 year old. Bunch of know it alls. Its mind boggling but not surprising. Arrogant americans.

And aecon you dummy if its me acting like im 14 years old its you portraying the mental instability and lack of football knowledge of a 6 year old. Bunch of know it alls. Its mind boggling but not surprising. Arrogant americans.
    Yet he wasn't the one pounding the table for having our best OL switch positions, which has been a miserable, pathetic failure.

It's almost as if, you shouldn't move a player after 2 years of professional development to a position they've never played.

Of course you'll never admit you were wrong or advocate going back to what worked.

Seems to me the only one showing arrogance is you. You've called people names and have brought nothing substantial to the table

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast