Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bills vs Cinci thread

It will be interesting to see how are WRs will play. This will be the most important game in Zay Jones short career. Time to step up.

Clay is probably out for the year. Before being carted off, The players shook his hand, the doctor hugged him and he was crying. He tore something.

I take full responsibility for Clay's injury. I had him on my fantasy team. So far, I have lost (while owning) Greg Olsen, Corey Coleman, Chris Carson, Brandon Marshall, and now Clay. I'm the 2017 kiss of death.

From now on, you need to start the opposing teams players.

Watson and Wentz... letís keep them in mind the next time we think we donít want a first round QB because next year is better or because the QBs in the current draft class arenít good enough.

Same thing every year.

Yes, we all know the drill. Bills win, not a peep from you about Tyrod on the game threads.

We lose, with no wr's, no offensive lineman, no running game and now we have to listen to people put the blame on Tyrod. If Watson or Wentz was playing behind our line yesterday, I'm sure either of them would have thrown for over 400 yards. Magically, our WR's would have created separation and our offensive line would have actually looked like NFL caliber players.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Yes, we all know the drill. Bills win, not a peep from you about Tyrod on the game threads.

We lose, with no wr's, no offensive lineman, no running game and now we have to listen to people put the blame on Tyrod. If Watson or Wentz was playing behind our line yesterday, I'm sure either of them would have thrown for over 400 yards. Magically, our WR's would have created separation and our offensive line would have actually looked like NFL caliber players.
    Dude its not just here and tbh i dont see much of it here. A lot of uneducated fans calling for peterman. I dont think you put in peterman unless we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I didn't even say anything about Tyrod. I've been clear in several posts that this season is not his fault. They set him up to fail. I'm discussing the future of the team and how every year no QB is good enough, yet this team has been looking for a franchise QB since Jim Kelly and every year a rookie QB emerges as a potential franchise guy. It doesn't make sense. They take the least amount of chances on QBs and you wonder why they can never make any real progress. I'm over the 7-9 and 8-8 seasons, which they are headed for again this year. It's groundhog's day with this team.
    Last edited by smood999; 10-10-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Any fan who calls for Peterman is not an educated fan. Tyrod is 100times better than Peterman.

Peterman, behind this line, would be so shell shocked, his career would be over. He would have zero confidence to sit in the pocket after the first ten snaps and his confidence would be shattered.

For anyone to have watched that game, and blame the Qb, is not an educated fan. Especially when even Steve tasked called our WRs pathetic and then followed that up with saying we have one of the worst offensive lines in the league.

But like I said, when Tyrod wins, not a peep. And if he would have won that game with no WRs and no line, again we wouldnít hear a peep.

But thanks for talking as an educational fan, pointing out that Watson looks good throwing to Hopkins and Fuller and Wents looks good throwing to Jeffries, Ertz, Smith and having a way better group of running backs. We would have never thought having a good WR would make a QBs stats look so good.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I didn't even say anything about Tyrod. I've been clear in several posts that this season is not his fault. They set him up to fail. I'm discussing the future of the team and how every year no QB is good enough, yet this team has been looking for a franchise QB since Jim Kelly and every year a rookie QB emerges as a potential franchise guy. It doesn't make sense. They take the least amount of chances on QBs and you wonder why they can never make any real progress. I'm over the 7-9 and 8-8 seasons, which they are headed for again this year. It's groundhog's day with this team.
    You brought up Wentz and Watson, as if to indicate the team would be better with a different QB, which then means you are pointing the blame at Tyrod.

You're just picking a fight sabers. Nothing is wrong with what smood is saying. He's right.

But yes Peterman should stay on the bench. I don't think anyone is blaming tyrod and when he has a great game we are all singing his praises (as well as the surrounding cast). Watson isn't playing behind a great line either but he's getting it out quickly. Now obviously he has some weapons to work with but I like what I see from him so far. I noticed his demeanor when he played in college and he seems to be playing the exact same way in the NFL.
    However! With the way white has been playing and how barren the WR corps looks without zay... I can't say (for this season) that I would rather have Watson than either of those 2. The extra 1st this coming draft just puts the nail in that argument for me.

I wonder if we have the right offensive coordinator for this personnel if we're trying to win now. We could potentially be undefeated with a little more trickyness like what we've seen so far from Chicago.

There is no fight being picked. The Bills win, not a peep or post. Every loss, then we hear about other QB's can do the job better.

You brought up Wentz and Watson, as if to indicate the team would be better with a different QB, which then means you are pointing the blame at Tyrod.
    No, it's just truly frustrating seeing good young QBs around the league while the Bills don't even try to find one. I'm not pointing fingers at Tyrod and I'm not saying who can do what better. It's about the Bills drafting QBs...that is all. Stop reading into it and making something out of nothing. They haven't given Tyrod a long term contract, so clearly they are still in the QB market. That's what makes what I'm pointing out relevant.

If you ever want to see the Bills win a Super Bowl in your lifetime, you will get what I'm saying. This is bigger than one game or this season.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    No, it's just truly frustrating seeing good young QBs around the league while the Bills don't even try to find one. I'm not pointing fingers at Tyrod and I'm not saying who can do what better. It's about the Bills drafting QBs...that is all. Stop reading into it and making something out of nothing. They haven't given Tyrod a long term contract, so clearly they are still in the QB market. That's what makes what I'm pointing out relevant.

If you ever want to see the Bills win a Super Bowl in your lifetime, you will get what I'm saying. This is bigger than one game or this season.
    Well Whaley was here for a long time. As I have said every year, he hurt this franchise tremendously. Draft picks for many years have now been wasted. Not finding a QB is all on him and the entire scouting department that has finally been fired.

We need a QB, he wastes it on EJ. We need a backup running back, he picks Karlos Williams, over Jay Ajayi. He needs a TE, he goes with Troop over Gronkowski. We need a QB, he picks a no name WR instead of taking a flyer on Russel Wilson. If anyone is mad we never found the QB of the future, the blame falls on Whaley.
    Last edited by sabres11; 10-11-2017 at 11:44 AM.

For that span of time yes.

Jay ajayi is my bosses nephew.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast