Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titans with the ball, down 6 and driving. Missed XPT looming large.

HARRIS with a big play getting his 1st sack. Been playing pretty damn well all season really.

Was not pretty but a win is a win.

AdamSchefter
    Dolphins believe WR DeVante Parker sprained his ankle, per source.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He was never anything worse than mediocre until last year's injuries

My guess is the shoulder is much worse than he let on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I can hypothesize that his shoulder might not be 100%, or maybe not close to it. Could be a simple answer. And if so, could also have screwed ourselves with his money. But, he did look pretty damn bad today.

I think the Phins have to start leaning on their run game even more (especially if Parker is out for an extended time). split the carries 70/30 between Ajayi and Drake. Let Ajayi beat the defense up, and then let Drake speed past them. If Cutler is going to continue to suck both the twig and the berries, we have to run the ball 40-45 times a game.

I won't say the win was completely ugly cause our defense stepped up when they had to, but damn the offense is still hot garbage. I miss Tanny

Finally the defense stepped up. Im not sure Cutler has many more starts in him, he is not playing well right now.

Bored so thought id list some player grades via PFF after this game.

Jay Cutler 30th
    Jay Ajayi 27th - low pass block and reviving scores, 14th in just rushing.
    DeVante Parker - 29th
    Jarvis Landry - 45th
    Kenny Stills - 107th
    Anthony Fasano - 53rd - 22nd run block
    Julius Thomas - 62nd
    Ja'Wuan James - 32nd
    Laremy Tunsil - 33rd
    Anthony Steen - 26nd
    Jermon Bushrod - 66th
    Mike Pouncey 22nd
    Bobby McCain - 42nd
    Cordrea Tankersley - 46th
    Xavien Howard - 80th
    Byron Maxwell - 103rd
    Reshad Jones - 13th
    Nate Allen - 81st
    Lawrence Timmons - 3rd
    Kiko Alonso - 16th
    Mike Hull - 72nd
    Ndamukong Suh - 5th
    Vincent Taylor - 41st
    Davon Godchaux - 116th
    Cameron Wake - 16th
    William Hayes - 16th
    Charles Harris - 36th
    Andre Branch - 73rd

A six-pack of Dolphins notes on a Monday:

• National analysts keep calling for the quarterback change that Adam Gase has no intention of making.

“You owe it to your team to give Matt Moore an opportunity,” NBC’s Rodney Harrison said Sunday night.

CBS’ Boomer Esiason seemed even more adament.

“Why isn’t Matt Moore playing?” he asked. “Sooner or later, it has got to come to an end. There is no passion, no excitement, no inspiration. He can’t make a play. I see a guy dance around, can’t find a spot in the pocket to deliver the football. It’s not all his fault. I get it. But you’re got an alternative” in Moore.

Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman, a longtime NFL writer, said other teams are laughing at the Dolphins for their commitment to Cutler.

Gase remains committed to Cutler because: 1) he believes the blame for the offensive problems lies in other areas, such as bad blocking; 2) he believes Cutler is clearly his best quarterback; 3) he believes replacing him this soon is unwarranted and sends a bad message.

So the Dolphins march on with Cutler, whose career-low 74.8 passer rating ranks 30th among 32 qualifying quarterbacks, ahead of only Baltimore’s Joe Flacco and Cleveland rookie DeShone Kizer Cutler’s 5.39 yards per attempt is 31st, narrowly ahead of only Kizer (5.35).

Per PFF, his completion percentage under pressure is 39.5 which ranks 27th in the league.

What’s more, the Dolphins have scored only 41 points (34 on offense) in four games, by far the lowest total in the league

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...#storylink=cpy.
    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...#storylink=cpy

I saw a bunch of players on the offensive end that look uninspired. I never seen Jarvis Landry look so bland. I am betting a lot of players are secretly wanting Matt Moore to start.
    Last edited by Plague; 10-09-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    Finally the defense stepped up. Im not sure Cutler has many more starts in him, he is not playing well right now.
    I'm praying to the football gods that cutty comes out slingin' it next week!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12