Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    He’s not the sexy choice.
    Then maybe you should be campaigning for Kate Upton !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    It'll be Kevin Long.
    I kinda agree with Dave Eiland as the pitching coach.

Brad Ausmus won't be the manager. No word on whether they'll be interviewing Brad Eamus.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=486092
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Im going to roll my eyes so ****ing hard if Long ends up being the manager.

Next thing you know, the Mets will have him still be the hitting coach too to save a couple of dollars.

IMO I don't want Long because he doesn't address the philosophy issue. This team needs new blood and a different guy at the top, not somebody who is more or less the same.

Ausmus doesn't want us, Cora will go to the Red Sox...at this point, we should cross our fingers for Girardi and hope we get Eiland or Callaway as pitching coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    IMO I don't want Long because he doesn't address the philosophy issue. This team needs new blood and a different guy at the top, not somebody who is more or less the same.

Ausmus doesn't want us, Cora will go to the Red Sox...at this point, we should cross our fingers for Girardi and hope we get Eiland or Callaway as pitching coach.
    You honestly that with this run, the Yankees will let Girardi sign with another team?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

I love how the Mets are now a job nobody wants. We've officially become the Knicks.

I think some of these managers are going to regret their decision not to work for the Mets.

At the end of the day, it is talent that makes managers look good or bad. Say what you want about the owners and the FO, this organization still has quite a bit of talent.

Now if the starting pitchers really are broken for good, then things will suck. But if they are healthy and rebound well, whoever inherits this team is going to inherit a winning ball club.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I think some of these managers are going to regret their decision not to work for the Mets.

At the end of the day, it is talent that makes managers look good or bad. Say what you want about the owners and the FO, this organization still has quite a bit of talent.

Now if the starting pitchers really are broken for good, then things will suck. But if they are healthy and rebound well, whoever inherits this team is going to inherit a winning ball club.
    But if as you say, the starting pitchers really are broken, this can be one ***** of a town to work in. The other part is equally true. If the pitchers rebound, whoever manages them will be viewed as the second coming of Gil Hodges.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    I love how the Mets are now a job nobody wants. We've officially become the Knicks.

Because this organization is a joke and the laughing stock of baseball.

The owners have to go
    Lets go Mets

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    You honestly that with this run, the Yankees will let Girardi sign with another team?
    Sure. He might be tired of the Yankees. He's better suited as an NL manager anyway.

It's not only about the Yankees, it's about what Girardi wants too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Sure. He might be tired of the Yankees. He's better suited as an NL manager anyway.

It's not only about the Yankees, it's about what Girardi wants too.
    Yeah. I can imagine a scenario where the Yankees make him an offer and the Mets make him an offer and he decides to accept the Mets' offer.

But that's only because I have a wild imagination.

Girardi ain't going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Then maybe you should be campaigning for Kate Upton !!!
    I don't find her as hot as she used to be... But still a bodacious body

Robin Ventura says he is not interested in any job openings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast