Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs GDT

Playoffs GDT

If anyone cares we can discuss the playoffs here.

Arizona won the NL wild card (over the Rockies) and the Yankees the AL wild card (over the Twins)

The Houston Verlanders are killing the Red Sox currently so that's a good sign. I'm rooting for a Houston-Arizona WS with Houston winning (love JD, but JV deserves a ring).

Going for those 2 as well. Would have been anyway but JD and JV are an added bonus.

Wow, Jose Altuve is having a monster game. 3 homers in game 1!

Crazy. Houston's lineup is sick.

saw a stat the other night that the Indians starting rotation has the highest combined WAR of all time lol

I'm not a big WAR guy (it's just annoying to me to have 10,000 different variations of the same stat, and seriously you can include guestimates in your stats?) but still that's pretty nuts

Go Astros vs DBacks!!!!!

Astros killing the Red Sox again.

I want JV and Altuve in the WS...it would be so damn fun to watch.

Really hope JV gets his ring.

As sick as it makes me, I also am rooting for the Yankees to win game 5. No thanks to the Indians advancing.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    As sick as it makes me, I also am rooting for the Yankees to win game 5. No thanks to the Indians advancing.
    I'm surprisingly the opposite, pulling for the Tribe

although a large portion of that fanhood is on behalf of a friend that is annoyed that I never cheer for her teams even though I hate all her teams (she's from ohio, do the math), and I'm more than willing to root for the Browns! But anyway, she used to root for my teams back in the day when hers were out of the picture so now I have to return the favor I guess

welp, on the plus side maybe she won't want me rooting for her teams anymore

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I'm surprisingly the opposite, pulling for the Tribe

although a large portion of that fanhood is on behalf of a friend that is annoyed that I never cheer for her teams even though I hate all her teams (she's from ohio, do the math), and I'm more than willing to root for the Browns! But anyway, she used to root for my teams back in the day when hers were out of the picture so now I have to return the favor I guess

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    welp, on the plus side maybe she won't want me rooting for her teams anymore
    It is a fair trade and in that scenario I guess I could do that for a friend. Not anymore though At least not the Indians.

Also the Indians have blown a 3-1 and 2-0 lead in their last 2 postseason runs since the city started with the "'Warriors blew a 3-1 lead" stuff. I don't necessarily believe in karma but it is funny how things play out sometimes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast