Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I think Case can potentially be a poor mans Kirk Cousins in the situation he is in now, only at the cost of around 2 million a year.

Is Sam/Teddy for 100 mil that much of an upgrade over Case, or do we benefit more from using that money to create a defensive dynasty?

Week 5: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 10/9/17 8:30 PM ET

Bradford no way, I think we are about done with that experiment.

If Teddy is actually healthy I would hope we can get him cheaper than that given the risk etc with his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyy View Post
    I think Case can potentially be a poor mans Kirk Cousins in the situation he is in now, only at the cost of around 2 million a year.

Is Sam/Teddy for 100 mil that much of an upgrade over Case, or do we benefit more from using that money to create a defensive dynasty?
    Doubt Teddy costs that much. Also if Case is good enough to be the starter, he's going to make way more than 2M. My guess is Teddy will make anywhere from 12M-15M a year with a 4 year contract that has no guaranteed money after year 2. That said, Teddy can be quite a bit better then even this version of Case, let alone what I expect Case's true level of talent is.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

How far do you guys think Case can take us if need be?

If Teddy would've come in and had the game Case did, I feel like people would be gushing all over him right now.

I'm not saying Case is great but I feel he deserves a little more credit than he is being given, even after the Lions game in which he didn't have a terrible game people were already calling for Teddy.

I love the Vikes so no matter who succeeds I'd be happy, I still just don't understand why the majority thinks Teddy is by far the superior option over Case.
    Cubby hit some of the points already but I'll add in his football IQ as well. I will also give the benefit of the doubt to Case as he was stuck on a terribly ran offensive team in the Rams and Fischer last 2 years. He was never given a fair shot in Houston either. But essentially Case is playing right at about where Teddy was playing after year 2. We were expecting Teddy to take another step up so take it for what it is.

The one thing that both Case and Teddy have over Sam is leadership.
    Last edited by pacofunk64; 10-12-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Sam in not going to happen. Teddy will not get that much. If Teddy does not play this year I really have no idea what to expect contract wise if his contract does not toll. I like Kirk Cousins but I don't consider him elite. A poor mans Kirk is pretty much just an average QB imo which I think Case can at least be that if not a bit better.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112