Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Week 5: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 10/9/17 8:30 PM ET

Week Five

VS

Monday, October 9 at 8:30 PM ET

Records don't matter with rivals and especially the toughness the Bears have shown playing at home. That being said, losing to the Bears, when they are starting a rookie QB for the first time would sting badly. We can not afford to go 0-2 in the division.

Sounds like Bradford will play. Knee reportedly feels a lot better. He'll practice again today.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

I hope Bradford plays but either way with either keenum or bradford starting with Floyd back in the mix, i really hope we shift more to a pass happy team. Keep Stefon, Adam, and Floyd out there most the time while mixing in sets with rudolph or treadwell out there as well and always having a short or 'hot' route for our QB to quick dump off to. With cook out, i really hope we open things up and not just double down with extra carries for Murray to get his engine going.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Sounds like Bradford will play. Knee reportedly feels a lot better. He'll practice again today.
    It certainly sounds more likely then the last couple weeks but its still really uncertain

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

The way Zimmer makes it sound is that it is more of a pain tolerance at this point. If I had to bet it would be 80% that he plays. Just a random guess.

Our offense shouldn't really change that much its just that defenses will not fear/respect Murray the way Cook was likely being game planned for. Murray does not have the explosiveness of Cook and goes down fairly easy for a guy his size. But he should still be an asset in the passing game. As long as we can get positive 4-5 yard runs with the occasional 10-15 yarders we should be fairly balanced.

Andrew Krammer @Andrew_Krammer

Vikings QB Sam Bradford practicing at start of today's session open to reporters.

12:14 PM · Oct 7, 2017

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bradford is officially questionable

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Is it bad I have lost most of my interest in the season? RIP Cook

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Is it bad I have lost most of my interest in the season? RIP Cook
    Same here, i dont think we beat chicago in chicago. We struggle there. We also cant beat green bay, thats 2-4 on the season with losses to every team in the division. We arent overcoming that. Another bad season then do we blow this team up?

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Same here, i dont think we beat chicago in chicago. We struggle there. We also cant beat green bay, thats 2-4 on the season with losses to every team in the division. We arent overcoming that. Another bad season then do we blow this team up?

It will be a tough game but if Bradford plays we have a shot. We just have to remember that we didn't have a running game to help with our terrible pass blocking last year and this year we at least have the pass blocking shored up. This is a passing league and IF Bradford plays and is healthy we have a legit shot to still be really good. Cook was just extra frosting on the cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    It will be a tough game but if Bradford plays we have a shot. We just have to remember that we didn't have a running game to help with our terrible pass blocking last year and this year we at least have the pass blocking shored up. This is a passing league and IF Bradford plays and is healthy we have a legit shot to still be really good. Cook was just extra frosting on the cupcake.
    We lose this game and the season is over but it doesnt matter, we arent good enough to make it far in the playoffs anyways. Another failed season under zimmer.

Mike Zimmer met w/ ESPN’s MNF crew tonight & said he “anticipates” Sam Bradford will start vs. Bears tomorrow.

Of course the Packers win after being down 3 with just over a minute left

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    We lose this game and the season is over but it doesnt matter, we arent good enough to make it far in the playoffs anyways. Another failed season under zimmer.

Where is all the Zimmer hate coming from? The guy has completely turned around our D since getting here and has also had to deal with devastating injuries to our MAJOR offensive stars multiple years in a row. Name me another coach that plus weather the same storm and do a better job. Zim isn't the problem.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast