Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Worse than a passive aggressive 15 year old girl on her period.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    This is failed logic on your part. Getting better means they should beat a team? Sorry, not how it works.

Lol Eric Reid a key contributor? Now I know you're just trying to preemptively rip the team.

You're astoundingly bad logic that the team being 60% Shannahans, and therefore should produce some miracle is just hilarious at this point. Most of the team was assembled to INSTALL an offense for those staying. Enabling them to help the next wave of players who come in. You cannot see past wins and losses, or refuse to, so not sure why anyone tries to explain it to you.
    Reid a first round pick and the Opening Day starter at SS is not a contributor all of a sudden? I know that Kyle wants to dump most if not all of the previous regime's players.

What's so wrong with going 4-12? Why is that a death sentence for Kyle and John? But 0-16 is just, and sound?

I never expected this team to win 8 or 10 games. I said 5-6 wins max. Right now they are far worse than that. 5-6 wins is an improvement over last season. But I guess the plan is to get worse than last year. The problem with that logic, is there's no way to tell the difference between a worse team and a worse coach.

Let me go with your logic. Kyle is installing a new offense for players to learn. Since Hoyer isn't the starter, and Beatherd isn't the future, the QB hasn't learned this offense yet. Aldrick & Goodwin won't be here for much longer either. Joe Staley? Also won't be part of this new offense. Carlos Hyde not here either. So essentially he's teaching Trent Brown, George Kittle, and Trent Taylor this offense. Joe Williams needs to learn it. I have no clue who in the interior Oline is staying, probably none of them.

As for the defense, since Reid isn't a contributor, we know Aaron Lynch is as good as gone. They still need a pass rusher, and Dumervil isn't it. Eli Harold is a goner, have no clue about Tank. So who exactly is learning this system? The two Dlineman (Thomas & Buck), maybe Jimmie Ward, and Akello? Looks like Dontae or Robinson are also on the way out.

Is 2017, really about the development of 6-7 players?? Malcom Smith isn't here, Foster isn't healthy... Joe Williams won't play til 2018...
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

*sigh* Its too late to go over every thing you got wrong there when it comes to how I see things.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    0-16 is the goal?
    Goals are seldom so simple.

I said I wanted 0-16 with all losses within 7 points.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567