Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    ????
    Lost to Seattle, by more points than we did. Basically just having a laugh at the idea someone proposed that they were the new "class of the division" because they had racked up alot of points on some bad Defs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Lost to Seattle, by more points than we did. Basically just having a laugh at the idea someone proposed that they were the new "class of the division" because they had racked up alot of points on some bad Defs.
    Ahhhhh ok. I don't recall seeing the original class of the division comment. Lefty? Or someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Ahhhhh ok. I don't recall seeing the original class of the division comment. Lefty? Or someone else?
    You got it.

How about them "class of the division" Rams?
    Well they're still tied for 1st place record wise, this year 'class of NFC West' isn't a title that means much.

They didn't score points (though they were literally inches from a TD), but they were able to move the ball. They had 375 yards, they just had 5 Turnovers.

The Cards got obliterated today, we are who we thought we were, so the class of the NFC comes down to either the Seahawks or the Rams (or both). Not exactly an insane statement to say they're the best team simply because they lost by 6 in a game they had a TD turn into a turnover for showboating, 5 turnovers and were still in a position to throw the game winning TD.

I don't know if they're the best team in the NFC West (or if that really means much), but they're certainly in the discussion.

Looking at the schedules, the NFC West has won 4 games outside the division, 3 vs the Colts (1. We are the only team that lost to them in the division and 2. Weird scheduling that the Colts have already played the entire division) and the Rams win over the Cowboys (whose defense doesn't look good at all).

Every other out of conference game has been a loss (Rams to Redskins, Hawks to Lions and Titans, Cards to Lions and Cowboys and SF to Indy and Carolina).

The NFC West doesn't have a very strong resume thus far lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well they're still tied for 1st place record wise, this year 'class of NFC West' isn't a title that means much.

They didn't score points (though they were literally inches from a TD), but they were able to move the ball. They had 375 yards, they just had 5 Turnovers.

The Cards got obliterated today, we are who we thought we were, so the class of the NFC comes down to either the Seahawks or the Rams (or both). Not exactly an insane statement to say they're the best team simply because they lost by 6 in a game they had a TD turn into a turnover for showboating, 5 turnovers and were still in a position to throw the game winning TD.

I don't know if they're the best team in the NFC West (or if that really means much), but they're certainly in the discussion.
    Maybe I have a different definition of class. Class to me is consistent dominance (49ers with JH, Seattle since then). 5 games in and losing to the first substantial team they faced, regardless of "what should have beens", doesn't do a whole lot for that argument with me. If "class" just means current best team, well then the word sounds cheap.

Our ex OL coach Chris Foerster in video snorting a "white powder" before a meeting. I've worked for coke heads ... not something I would recommend. Yet another black mark on the former regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Our ex OL coach Chris Foerster in video snorting a "white powder" before a meeting. I've worked for coke heads ... not something I would recommend. Yet another black mark on the former regime.
    Guys been an NFL coach since 1992, so there's been lots of black marks for a bunch of teams if that's the case.

Week 5: San Francisco 49ers @ Indianapolis Colts

In light of Smith's MVP season thus far for KC, I wonder if we had kept and extended him as our QB, we wouldn't need to continue trying to draft a franchise QB hoping he would eventually play like a smart leader ala Alex

It's a mistake we have may come to regret in hindsight

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Yeah, we should have known that in his 12th season he'd finally play like a #1 pick. I'm sure he'd be playing like this with the 49ers

Yeah, we should have known that in his 12th season he'd finally play like a #1 pick. I'm sure he'd be playing like this with the 49ers
    I'm a huuuuuuge Smith homer but his comment made me laugh...hard...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Talking in terms of you know who
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Guys been an NFL coach since 1992, so there's been lots of black marks for a bunch of teams if that's the case.
    True, I just don't care about other teams

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    True, I just don't care about other teams
    Fair enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'm a huuuuuuge Smith homer but his comment made me laugh...hard...
    I'm wondering if Chief's grabbing Pat Mahomes got Alex Smith pissed off .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast