Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Another drop. Unreal

Ray Ray!!!!!

Just get into Goulds range and lets get out of here haha

Ray Ray with a play1!!!

Let's take this win and turn this season around!!!!!

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

We really need Foster back

Nice of ward to run with Mack rather than try to tackle him there.

so many close games this season. We could be 4-1.

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Nice of ward to run with Mack rather than try to tackle him there.
    Everyone is in on it. They’re showing that they could win if they didn’t want draft position.

Hopefully Beathard is ready enough to get a start after bye. Hoyer shows some stretches but he’s as accurate as my blind uncle on narcs most of the time

Should be 4 and 1!!! Grr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Not directly but he said that once in a post game

So now you got a problem with Hoyer starting but when I said it, everyone said Hoyer knows Kyle system and will show CJ how it's done and being cannon fodder. Maybe you missed all of that...
    No, I just didn't get what Aaron Rodgers had to do with it.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I'd take Hoyer any day over a certain previous qb, but his accuracy is so inconsistent. Some balls are the worse I've ever seen and others are a thing of beauty.
    I see the same thing, but it's hard to know if the reciever was supposed to make a cut that they just didn't make?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Refs are in on our tank for sure
    I always figured bad calls even out eventually ... this year it seems Shynch have been paying off the refs

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd take Hoyer any day over a certain previous qb, but his accuracy is so inconsistent. Some balls are the worse I've ever seen and others are a thing of beauty.
    I see the same thing, but it's hard to know if the reciever was supposed to make a cut that they just didn't make?
    Hoyer had a great stat day and also made calls on the line to orchestrate the play that could have broken down. He understands Kyle's offense and this should benefit CJ when it's time for him to take over as our starter. Great effort and the lost is another plus on our side in the big scheme of things!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

How about them "class of the division" Rams?

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    How about them "class of the division" Rams?
    ????

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast