Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jackson's punt cover ... he should have slowed down and forced a block in the back.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Good call by Colts OC caught the 49ers shifted right with a run away from the shift.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Someone else said Hoyer was cannon fodder before the season started and I am just repeating what was told to me
    Was it Aaron Rodgers who told you that?
    Not directly but he said that once in a post game

So now you got a problem with Hoyer starting but when I said it, everyone said Hoyer knows Kyle system and will show CJ how it's done and being cannon fodder. Maybe you missed all of that...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Is that 3 drops so far?

Dull game

Kyle Shanahan is on the Mike Shanahan Raiders trajectory...

This team is god awful, and its coaching might be the worst part of it.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

The one team that Kyle should be able to beat, and we're down 10...

This is so bad, it's funny.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Ward is so bad. Gives up a huge play and then can't tackle a running back shortly after.

Hoyer with the prayer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Kyle Shanahan is on the Mike Shanahan Raiders trajectory...

This team is god awful, and its coaching might be the worst part of it.
    Lol might as well fire them all now. But hey, I expect a chef to produce gourmet food with almost nothing in the fridge too.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Lol might as well fire them all now. But hey, I expect a chef to produce gourmet food with almost nothing in the fridge too.
    I’ll have the condiment special.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Is that 3 drops so far?
    Drops and terrible ball placement are a bad combo when trying to string a drive together

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I’ll have the condiment special.
    Lol honestly, Buckner and a few others are the only ones capable of good play right now. Doesn't matter who we play. Indy was a MAYBE game, not a SHOULD WIN game.

Kittle will be nothing but a blocker.
    Totally agree lol

Lol honestly, Buckner and a few others are the only ones capable of good play right now. Doesn't matter who we play. Indy was a MAYBE game, not a SHOULD WIN game.
    “Should win games” aren’t in this teams vocabulary yet

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast