Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 5: San Francisco 49ers @ Indianapolis Colts

WEEK 5

@

Sunday, October 8th at 10:00 PST
    TV: Fox

Thanks for doing these. I always dreaded doing these when I was a mod lol

And it's appreciated since I don't have a computer.

Beginning of season, I predicted a win against Indy, but I don’t know now haha
    Another game riddled with FG’s and on the road, another close loss.

I think we get our first win this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I think we get our first win this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I tend to think this might be the week also

Flip a coin.

For FF owners, the Niners has allowed the 5th most points to opposing RB this season, so I picked up Gore, my favorite active ex Niners, to start on my 18.5 points projection. Surprise he was still available in all 12 of my FF leagues.

That's how I feel about the Niners top draft picks for the past 3 season on the DL instead of drafting a playmaker

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Like how we moved the ball that drive, but penalties and drops continue to plague us. Sigh

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    There’s no way Hoyer is anything more than a backup on this roster next year right? This offense is rough to watch. Not 100% his fault. But a lot his fault

Hoyer will continue to start cause he is cannon fodder while CJ continues to learn Kyle's complex offense on the sidelines. Aaron Rodgers understands patience has its rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Hoyer will continue to start cause he is cannon fodder while CJ continues to learn Kyle's complex offense on the sidelines. Aaron Rodgers understands patience has its rewards
    What are you talking about?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    There’s no way Hoyer is anything more than a backup on this roster next year right? This offense is rough to watch. Not 100% his fault. But a lot his fault
    I would think so.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Someone else said Hoyer was cannon fodder before the season started and I am just repeating what was told to me

Someone else said Hoyer was cannon fodder before the season started and I am just repeating what was told to me
    Was it Aaron Rodgers who told you that?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast