Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 150 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2241
    Gurriel might just have been a gift that these pu**ies need.

He's only sorry that he got caught.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I wonder what would happen if this goes to a Game 7 and Darvish is on the mound again.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I wonder what would happen if this goes to a Game 7 and Darvish is on the mound again.
    I am more worried about tomorrow. 1 game at a time. We have to win tomorrow or we are done for. Wood better gives us 6+ innings of 2-3 runs baseball. Offense needs to put up 4-5 runs early to get to the Astros bullpen and wear them out for game 5.

Not like it matters, but I just accidentally ran into Pete Arbogast on an LA Times Facebook post, where he posted a comment criticizing the article pertaining to tonight's game. He was the Dodgers PA announcer from around 1988-1993.

I recognized his name in the comments, so I posted "Pete Arbogast... Isn't that the name of the Dodgers public address announcer from around 1988-93?." But several minutes later when I realized that it was in fact him, I had to delete my comment. I just hope that I didn't embarrass him. Hopefully he didn't read it.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 10-28-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I see what you doing cause once I go back, you will delete this post and everyone will think I don't honor my bets which I ALWAYS DO!!!!

You can't fool me!
    We can ensure you that's not the case.
    Like how? ...no one stop the rumor of me being a bandwagon fan when I'm not and you believe them yet you can ensure me this is different. You can start by going to the main forum and say that I am NOT a bandwagon fan! I will wait...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I am more worried about tomorrow. 1 game at a time. We have to win tomorrow or we are done for. Wood better gives us 6+ innings of 2-3 runs baseball. Offense needs to put up 4-5 runs early to get to the Astros bullpen and wear them out for game 5.
    Wood has enough rest so why wouldn't he? If the Dodgers are as heavy with the big bats as stated, then they shouldn't pull their pitcher on a bad inning and then start wearing out the bull pen again while the starters barely breaks a sweat. I'm not gonna use another reference from last years WS but if you can't hit on the biggest stage...you don't deserve to win it.
    https://youtu.be/yQ5xfO1nYMU

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Wood has enough rest so why wouldn't he? If the Dodgers are as heavy with the big bats as stated, then they shouldn't pull their pitcher on a bad inning and then start wearing out the bull pen again while the starters barely breaks a sweat. I'm not gonna use another reference from last years WS but if you can't hit on the biggest stage...you don't deserve to win it.
    https://youtu.be/yQ5xfO1nYMU
    Bait.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Gurriel might just have been a gift that these pu**ies need.
    I hope they get out to a big lead and bring Fields in to drill him. We don't need Fields anyway haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Game 2 was the series

We don't deserve to win at this point with all the errors, strikeouts, and over usage of the bullpen. But one game can change the series, a la game 2. Wood needs to come up HUGE tonight and i think he will. Must win!

As predicted by me Roberts absolutely sucks changing pitchers every time 1 of them gives up even a single hit, horrible hire the guy wasn't even qualified to manage a little league team. Bellinger has been figured out, swinging at every slider at the ankles and even the dirt.

Brad freaking Peacock goes 3.2 innings 0 ERA and 4ks and throws 47 of 53 pitches fastballs. Their manager rode the hot hand, ours would have taken him out after 1 out.

Absolutely no pop in this lineup. Seager, Puig, Bellinger, both catchers, Taylor, and Turner are absolutely ice old. Here's what I think happens we lose tonight and then tomorrow Kershaw gets bombed tomorrow, or worse, finished by Verlander in LA.
    Last edited by USCFOOTBALL; 10-28-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by USCFOOTBALL View Post
    Absolutely no pop in this lineup. Seager, Puig, Bellinger, both catchers, Taylor, and Turner are absolutely ice old. Here's what I think happens we lose tonight and then tomorrow Kershaw gets bombed tomorrow.
    I think I know what it is and it can affect every player, every individual. We can't escape it cause it's always something we need to face and deal with. It's the stage and the surrounding that cannot be discounted. People looking for answers and it is within us to overcome it https://youtu.be/Iyv905Q2omU

Blaming it on a single game or a single play or a single person is just an excuse when it's bigger than that and it's not easy. It's mental, not physical. It's a challenge....are everyone up to it?

We shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Game 2 was the series
    Obviously you can't....