Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    The dush loses the bet about staying away from the MLB forum and now comes in here.
    This is all your fault, you wished Monkey Paw.

Astros are gonna give us problems. We need to get to their pen early. Verlander is gonna be tough to beat. I would pitch Wood or Hill against him. Verlander pitching is likely an automatic loss for us so it's best if we use our #2,#4 against him and try to beat the rest. Keuchel and the rest should be easier.

**** the Yankees for not finishing off the Astros. We have no business facing a team that has no business being in the AL.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Let's Go Dodgers!!!

I'm sorry but the Yankees starters and pen all throwing 95-100 scared me. Good pitching can stop the stros and Verlander has to go through one of our aces and pen. The Stros didn't hit good pitching and we're still the better team. I wanted the Yankees to win at first but they had some hurlers.

The 2 best teams in baseball
    Let's do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houston is not gonna be an easy out. We win the first two though somehow, and Houston is in deep crap. Dodgers have been a freight train all year, time to finish this.

The only World Series that we clinched at Dodger Stadium was in 1963. All others have been elsewhere.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Verlander is taxed

This is going to be toughest test for the Dodgers. Houston is no joke. However, I think LA pulls it out in 6. Keuchel and Verlander are pitching Games 1 and 2 respectively. The Dodgers have to wear them both down because Houston's bullpen is awful. Having home field is going to be the huge advantage for the Dodgers. Losing the DH for an American League team 4 out of 7 times is a big thing that shouldnít be ignored. Neither Keuchel or Verlander is invincible although Verlander is pitching like it. But heís also thrown a lot of pitches particularly in his past two starts against the Yankees. Dodgers gotta wear him down. Kershaw, in Game 1, can neutralize Houstonís offense if he pitches like we all know he is capable of. Heís at an advantage because most of them have never seen him before. In many of the games against the Yankees save for the last two, Houston struggled offensively and Yankees starting pitching is not as great as the Dodgers so thatís a plus. Itís imperative the Dodgers win the first two.

Houston had trouble hitting last round.

LA has opened up as the small favorites to win. Just take the same approach as the DS and NLCS and they'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    LA has opened up as the small favorites to win. Just take the same approach as the DS and NLCS and they'll be fine.
    I think that was to be expected as the first game is in LA but once it goes back to Minute Maid Park, it should open up twice as big for the Stros. This is when Seager would really help in a slugfest series

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Can we give a shout out to Culberson's slash line? 455/417/818 is one hell of way to fill in for Seager.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers:31930255
    Can we give a shout out to Culberson's slash line? 455/417/818 is one hell of way to fill in for Seager.
    Taylor at outfield, Culby at 2nd, seager at SS amiriteeee? Lol