Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he was suppose to be a massive bust before he was picked... he went from a top 2 pick to the 21st pick or whatever and people all around were saying he would bust because of how he held his hands... The article below is from this year and below is the 3 different opinions from guys like Jaws to unnamed top evaluators... Its honestly insane how dumb they sound now lol

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/04/aaro...outing-reports

Another big knock against Rodgers were his mechanics. Ron Jaworski isolated some footage of him during draft night, explaining that his ball position meant he couldn’t throw downfield.

“I think he has a good chance of being a bust. Just like every other Tedford-coached quarterback. Thing I struggle with him is he gets sacked a lot. He doesn’t have great ability to change the release of the football. He’s mechanically very rigid. Brett Favre can change his release point and find different windows. There will be more growing pains with Alex Smith but in the end he has a much better chance to be much better.”

“I don’t like him. He’s a clone of Harrington and Boller. They all throw the same way. What have those guys done? Nothing. If you take him in the second round, fine. Heady guy. They do a marvelous job of coaching quarterbacks there. I don’t think he’s as good as the top quarterbacks coming out last year.”
    Jaws is an idiot. I don't watch ESPN but I hope he was one of the people that got canned.

Looks like so far Goff and Dak have improved the most from last year so far. Dak has improved his arm strenght and has been a much more vocal point in the offense.

Goff just looks off the charts good. Looks like a possible Aaron Rodgers caliber QB.

How did Dak improve his arm strength?
    I think he got his swagger back.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    DId you not see how hard that ball to TWill as?!?!??

We'll see how Dak does without Zeke, suspension is back on.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    We'll see how Dak does without Zeke, suspension is back on.
    Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wut?
    they are just talking about it on the radio that the injunction has been revoked by another court
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    they are just talking about it on the radio that the injunction has been revoked by another court
    So now Zekes team has to start process all over?

He should have taken the 6 initially and been nearly done at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So now Zekes team has to start process all over?

He should have taken the 6 initially and been nearly done at this point.
    yep, that was my fear to begin with. If they couldnt get it to next year it could really harm them mid season.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Looks like so far Goff and Dak have improved the most from last year so far. Dak has improved his arm strenght and has been a much more vocal point in the offense.

Goff just looks off the charts good. Looks like a possible Aaron Rodgers caliber QB.
    Llulllz

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Apparently strength and conditioning . Lots of talk about it .

And I'm not knocking Wentz. The Eagle fans are way to sensitive. But he was just as mobile last year he had the same big arm he didn't make a ton of real bad decisions but this year the Eagles are playing really balanced football the special teams is among the best in foitball as is the RB and they really found something using the height of Wentz with the height of Jefferies/Ertz on the slants. The ball is thrown and caught so high it's really hard to defend and has defined the eagle passing game so far.

So it's more of a case I don't think Wentz has had to show if he improved from last year. Maybe he will be a bit more stressed tonight but don't be trolled into hoping for that to prove how good he is like cowboy fans did last year with Dak. You want things to go just like they are going.

This is spot on imo:

https://youtu.be/VJIVJZyOm8Q

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234