Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    will there be a backlash from fans in terms of attendance and merch sales? i don't see how all this hoopla can be the work of one or two people. if it's systemic disregard for league rules and as serious as reports indicate, would any of y'all jump ship?
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    will there be a backlash from fans in terms of attendance and merch sales? i don't see how all this hoopla can be the work of one or two people. if it's systemic disregard for league rules and as serious as reports indicate, would any of y'all jump ship?
    I doubt there would be. I certainly won't jump ship! I've waited too long to jump ship now. Four long years of ****** baseball for the team now to start looking like they'll turn the corner is too much to pass up haha

Forcing a prospect into free agency is an interesting punishment, especially since Maitan is a teenager. Hurts both the team and player. If the punishment is truly “unprecedented” then there will likely be big fines, loss of prospects and loss of future picks. Here’s to hoping it’s to just fines. Such a proud organization reduced to this....

MLB did it to 5 Red Sox prospects just a few seasons ago, so they will do it if they feel it's justified.

Yes but how many were prospects the caliber of Maitan? I'd hope they take quantity not value on top of other levies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678