Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Cubs

15 75.00%
  • Washington Nationals

5 25.00%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Alright well, thankfully MLB disagrees with your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion, certainly, but NY didn't need any angles beyond the ones we were given on the broadcast. The synced angles were clear and concise, definitive, inarguable, whatever term you care for.
    And you think your being a Cubs' fan isn't influencing your judgement even a tiiiiny bit on this? I find it hard to believe someone can say that that was "definitive" in any objective sense, although I do think he was likely out.

Whatever, agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And you think your being a Cubs' fan isn't influencing your judgement even a tiiiiny bit on this? I find it hard to believe someone can say that that was "definitive" in any objective sense, although I do think he was likely out.

I'm a Giants fan and what I saw in the synced up split screens was conclusive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Time for an automated strike zone too.
    Yup. After watching the Indians Yankees series there were a ton of pitches well off the plate that were called strikes for both teams. Like, a LOT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Foot off bag.

Tag applied.

Not sure what there is to be obtuse about at this point. Itís there, youíre choosing not to see it.

The quartet of Harper/Murphy/Rendon/Zimmerman batted .187 (14 for 75) in the series.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foot off bag.

Tag applied.

Not sure what there is to be obtuse about at this point. Itís there, youíre choosing not to see it.
    I didn't think it was 100% definitive that Rizzo's glove was still in contact with Lobaton when he came off the bag.

I don't understand how with all the great players the Nationals have/had, that they've never made a NLCS. They arguably had the most talent in baseball this year and they still can't win a big series.

There has to be something in the water in DC between them and the Capitals. Year after year both teams have these great rosters and can't do anything come playoff time.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-14-2017 at 09:48 AM.

I didn't think it was 100% definitive that Rizzo's glove was still in contact with Lobaton when he came off the bag.
    I mean, we are all wrong st times.

Not sure what else to tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I mean, we are all wrong st times.

Not sure what else to tell ya.
    Not sure how an opinion can be right or wrong, but whatever. Don't let it ruin your day. Not worth it.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233