• Glennon

0 0%
  • Trubisky

7 100.00%
  • Sanchez

0 0%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by TForm View Post
    I too desire the Bears to have a franchise QB and this is the reason I'm very happy Watson is not here and Trubisky is.
    I respect that and trust me. Iím going to be rooting for Trubisky a heck of a lot more than Watson thatís for sure. I can honestly say Iíll never root for him now. I donít wish bad luck but Iím all in on the biscuit train 🚂 now. I have to be. Heís the most important person of the franchise now other than the owners.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Hopefully this stats open long enough for somebody to respond.

Fantasy question.

Just traded RB TY Montgomery for RB Demarco Murray strait up.

Did i make the right choice to buy low on Murray. Montgomerys injury ( Good hit away from more time out) and now questionable snaps with other RBs is why i said yes. Need honest opinions but also hoping for agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Hopefully this stats open long enough for somebody to respond.

Fantasy question.

Just traded RB TY Montgomery for RB Demarco Murray strait up.

Did i make the right choice to buy low on Murray. Montgomerys injury ( Good hit away from more time out) and now questionable snaps with other RBs is why i said yes. Need honest opinions but also hoping for agreement.

You got a steal. No better time to sell on Ty. Heís injured for one, and Aaron loves his replacement. He know Tyís not a real back. So in the words of trading places... get in there and sell!!! Murray will give much more production than Ty. Iíd even look into picking up the rookie who replaced Ty as well. That kid will be their starter

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    You got a steal. No better time to sell on Ty. Heís injured for one, and Aaron loves his replacement. He know Tyís not a real back. So in the words of trading places... get in there and sell!!! Murray will give much more production than Ty. Iíd even look into picking up the rookie who replaced Ty as well. That kid will be their starter
    i would but the rok was picked up quick on waivers. but yea, that how i feel. less so on the ty isnt a running back, he is fine. and in ppr he is great, but the Packers have been known to shy away from starters for the hot hand as well. see Lacy almost every year he was there. locked in as the starter. but somebody would just take snaps away. the two roks i think end up taking snaps away, and that rib injury is more serious than let on, if his rib is really broke, it will only take one bad hit for him to be sidelined again. Murray has not been great. but i like his touches down the road more than i like TY. Ty just feels like a gamble.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/918593691526328320
    Our already non-existent WR depth just got worse.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930