• Glennon

0 0%
  • Trubisky

7 100.00%
  • Sanchez

0 0%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    My expectations are pretty reasonable. I only ask that he's better than Aaron Rodgers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    😂😂😂 we could hope right 🙏🏾

This is exciting

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Quote Originally Posted by bearfanrp View Post
    He still has minimal talent on the outside to throw to, I am not expecting the offense to start putting up 40 a game or anything . but hopefully he will start finding the TEs, push the ball down the field at least somewhat, use his legs to escape pressure and ideally that will be enough to open up the running game some more.

We will see how he does, but it is good to see him on the field and hopefully we will see growth as the season moves on and some better WRs next season
    Exactly my thoughts. If nothing else, this should open up the field a bit and our running game should flourish.

Not having to watch Glennon in the pocket anymore is a HUGE plus.

Monday Night is going to be insane. Can't wait.

What would it cost to get AJ Green from Cincy? Hypothetically speaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trubisky Time? Minnesota Vikings (2-2) @ Chicago Bears (1-3) | 10/9 | 7:30 pm CDT

Still a ****** team but Mitch forced everyone's hand with his training, preseason performances and hard work.

I don't expect the Bears to win more games, but I do expect Mitch to give the Bears a better chance at being competitive and staying in games.

I just want the kid to stay healthy and progress as the future QB of the Bears.

Viva Las Galletas!!!

#MitchellFromDayOne
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

I think we're all aware that the WR's aren't the most talented bunch, but it's hard to really judge any receiving threat in this Offense with Glennon back there. He's not even looking downfield unless he has a clean pocket and tons of time to throw it.

Trubisky at least offers mobility, which should help avoid some of these sacks, extend plays, gives the opportunity to run the boot, read option, more play action (which has been hilariously bad under Glennon), etc. which aren't overly complex for a Rookie QB.

My initial prediction for the season was 5-11, so I'll stick with it, but it's not outlandish to think this team is suddenly pretty decent with a QB that isn't holding them back on nearly every offensive possession.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-02-2017 at 12:36 PM.

We can look at Goff and the Rams, he had a horrible year last year, the Rams put some talent around him and they are looking good this season. We might be a bit ahead of them as our O-line this year is a lot better than the Rams were last year. I think he can outdo what Goff did last season and hopefully take a similar step next season with some better talent on the outside.

We have 3 talented RBs( I am including Cunningham, he looks pretty damn solid for his role) and some talent at TE. It would be nice to get Sims more involved. Wheaton, who knows ... but he is the closest to a legit threat at WR, though my impression of him is that he is pretty much a one trick pony (going deep) ... and without a guy like Brown at the other WR .. that really minimizes him.

As I type this, I realize I forgot Wright ... who has looked solid.

FINALLY!! excited for first time this season for Bears.

I see that Hooker is tied for the lead in INTs but 1 came off a pass tipped by the receiver (still a sick AF 1-handed grab by Hooker) and another came on a hail Mary by Kizer from his own 5 yard line. Still, pretty good.

Finally.. hopefully he doesnít suck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I see that Hooker is tied for the lead in INTs but 1 came off a pass tipped by the receiver (still a sick AF 1-handed grab by Hooker) and another came on a hail Mary by Kizer from his own 5 yard line. Still, pretty good.
    Had no doubt he was going to be a baller. Good pickup for the Colts.

Mitchell Time is upon us #HOPE

While the talent on the outside is still sub par, having Mitch in there is going to generate some buzz and excitement that just simply wasn't there with Glennon. When the team knows that Glennon sucks and have to play perfect in order to even have a chance, guys begin to press and that's when more drops and mistakes happen.

We all know the Bears don't have much in the WR core but Trubisky, imo will make that core look better than it is.

I really hope the first play of the game against the Vikes is a deep ball completion. Talk about having the Vikes change their game plan on the fly.

I go with DamnGoat prediction of 5-11, but it would not surprise me if they sneak another victory or two in there with Trubisky as QB.
    Screw sabermetics.

While I am excited, what I do hope for is that if Mitchy's first career NFL start is a little sub-par, that the entire city and Bears nation as a whole doesn't overreact and freak out over it. Vikings defense is a top 5 defense imo and Mitchy and the Bears as a whole have their work cut out for them, especially on the national stage for MNF.

Don't forget that Watson's first 2 games (technically 1.5 games) was not very impressive. Whereas he seems to be getting more comfortable with the speed of the game and gaining experience now and is improving. Watson's performance so far this season gives me hope for Mitchy.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast