Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Stepping Down as Moderator

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be stepping down as a moderator here at PSD and won't be the mod for the Cowboys forum any longer. I need to focus on my dissertation work as I'm nearing the end of grad school and so I don't have the time to do the moderation work any longer unfortunately.

To be sure, I'm still going to be a regular poster in here and such, but I won't have any mod powers to delete posts or review reported posts, etc.

Thanks,
    Mamba42

Ah, too bad. You're one of the cooler heads on here, so the mod thing suited you.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Ah, too bad. You're one of the cooler heads on here, so the mod thing suited you.

Thanks. I'll still be posting and such, but I just don't have the time for deleting posts and checking on reported posts and stuff right now is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Thanks. I'll still be posting and such, but I just don't have the time for deleting posts and checking on reported posts and stuff right now is all.
    Cool. Thanks for doing the thankless job of mod all these years.

You did a great job while you had control. There aren't too many loose cannons here though so I think the forum will be ok. Glad to see you'll still be posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You did a great job while you had control. There aren't too many loose cannons here though so I think the forum will be ok. Glad to see you'll still be posting.
    Yeah we haven't had too many issues in here for a long time thankfully

Yeah we haven't had too many issues in here for a long time thankfully
    Come back to our groupme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Come back to our groupme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I forgot about that haha. I'll open it up again

Mamba youíre one of the better mods on here if not the best . I wish you all the luck in grad school. I havenít been posting as much either . Iíll definitely try and post more in the IGT. Good luck again and definitely keep posting
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Mamba youíre one of the better mods on here if not the best . I wish you all the luck in grad school. I havenít been posting as much either . Iíll definitely try and post more in the IGT. Good luck again and definitely keep posting
    G.O.A.T. Basically the Tom Brady of moderators haha.

I guess I still have TM powers in here so that I can sticky threads and stuff. So at least we can keep this forum going! I just didn't have the time to keep up with reviewing reported posts, deleting spam, etc. It's pretty nice actually haha

G.O.A.T. Basically the Tom Brady of moderators haha.

I guess I still have TM powers in here so that I can sticky threads and stuff. So at least we can keep this forum going! I just didn't have the time to keep up with reviewing reported posts, deleting spam, etc. It's pretty nice actually haha
    You mean you're the Joe Montanna of moderators. G.O.A.T. You should put that in your sig. There's like 3 consistent posters in here anyway...I can't imagine there's too many things to clean up nowadays.