Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    There is honestly nothing about hosmer that excites me. He's consistently just okay... we have too many players that fit that bill as is.

Obviously at the right price i would take him, but i'm seeing projected contracts that beat out any contract we've ever given out.
    He is a slightly better James Loney to me. I don't want him. Or really any free agents (none of the marquee ones)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    He is a slightly better James Loney to me. I don't want him. Or really any free agents (none of the marquee ones)
    Agreed. We’ll pay for any pitching we need (unless they can get a closer from someone) but trade for the bats

If we pulled off Reyes, Flaherty, Hudson, more, Diaz and Grichuk for Archer, Colome, Kiermier. I want this team to add Moose and Santana during FA. You get three relatively cheap upgrades via trade allowing you to pursue bats with cash.

KK
    Fowler
    PD
    Moose
    Santana
    Pham
    Molina
    Wong

4. Yesterday, 09:18 PM
    Reason
    Not needed - Rush

Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516