Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Would Moore have been any worse over 3 games...???

San Diego must be reeeaaalllyyyy bad...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I wonder if that surgery repaired shoulder of his isn't 100%.
    Who knows but one thing i do know is if Cutler never throws downfield he isn't worth having. So i hope next week is different. They're begging him to make plays.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Please, for the love of god, let this year show this front office that we need oline help.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Please, for the love of god, let this year show this front office that we need oline help.
    Seems like Cam Robinson is doing just fine at LT for the Jags...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I didn't watch today but we've had a loyal backup in Moore and he's been nothing but solid for us. He should play next week. If he fails Cutler can get another shot. Jay's done a whole lot of nothing for three weeks. Moore could have beaten the freakin Jets.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I didn't watch today but we've had a loyal backup in Moore and he's been nothing but solid for us. He should play next week. If he fails Cutler can get another shot. Jay's done a whole lot of nothing for three weeks. Moore could have beaten the freakin Jets.
    I agree with you, but you can't bench a man who you're paying 10 mil. to after just 3 games.

Not a good business move/decision.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He played well in the first game.
    Last two have been bad.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    I agree with you, but you can't bench a man who you're paying 10 mil. to after just 3 games.

Not a good business move/decision.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    It doesn't matter. He gets paid either way. Start the guy who deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He played well in the first game.
    Last two have been bad.

I didn't think he was that good in the first game. Got lucky in that game.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Seems like Cam Robinson is doing just fine at LT for the Jags...
    Not sure if being sarcastic? Been pretty bad 56th overall on PFF. James 17th (Due to pass blocking) Tunsil 39th both been way better.

The issue with all 5 of the Oline is in the run game. These are the ranks in terms of run blocking.

Anthony Steen 24th
    Mike Pouncey 29th
    Laremy Tunsil 33rd
    Ja'Wuan James 42nd
    Jermon Bushrod 63rd

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Not sure if being sarcastic? Been pretty bad 56th overall on PFF. James 17th (Due to pass blocking) Tunsil 39th both been way better.

The issue with all 5 of the Oline is in the run game. These are the ranks in terms of run blocking.

Anthony Steen 24th
    Mike Pouncey 29th
    Laremy Tunsil 33rd
    Ja'Wuan James 42nd
    Jermon Bushrod 63rd
    surprised by Pouncey being so low, and not surprised too much by the others though. OL has always been bad. I guess going cheap is blowing up in their face.

For a 1st rd pick, still waiting for Charles Harris to show something . . . Tankersley wasn't too bad today against Brees. Would like to see more of him starting and getting that experience.

Eerie that we started off almost the same way last year. Gase can't be playing with fire this much cause dude is going to get burned. Get Ajayi going man!!!

The talent on this team is lacking at QB spot and OL. Team needs to rebuild from ground up at those positions.

Lots of decisions to be made in off-season if this OL doesn't gel and WR don't develop chemistry with Cutler.

Some good things from the game are the young players looking good. Tankersley didn't look lost, Parker can handle the extra workload and Drake looked like he need a more touches.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Some good things from the game are the young players looking good. Tankersley didn't look lost, Parker can handle the extra workload and Drake looked like he need a more touches.
    I agree that some of our young talent is starting to really develop and it is fun to watch, just wish it was translating to wins.

Speaking of young talent, is it to soon to start a draft thread? Coming into the year I didn't think it was going to be a losing year but with how we have looked the past two games we might be looking at a top ten pick.

Yea Tankersley was going vs Thomas most of the game it seemed and he held his own. MT got wide open on one play but I'm not sure who was supposed to pick him up.

Might get a break next week if Mariota can't go. Also we are in last place now lol.

^^^^From what I saw it was a zone breakdown on the LB or safety. It was also on a free play where the LBers were already a step behind. MT just ran across the field and there was no one there. The good news for Tankersley is that he recognized it and tried to tell the safety but yea.

Tankersley had a very Xavien Howard esque game. Felt a lot like his Bengals performance last year. Tight coverage and competed but just went up against a great WR that could beat perfect coverage. I was definitely happy with his performance. Hopefully he can continue to improve and can start to get more incompletions.

Although there is one thing I hate about it and it's the fact that the coaching staff decided to go to more press once they benched Maxwell. It's just another bad sign that the staff is bad at identifying some players strengths even when they're obvious. Better late than never but Maxwell could have done much better if he wasn't playing off the first two games.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-01-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast