Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Lots of things, but without data and scientific measurement and testing I can't tell you exactly what.
    Yeah but something has changed. There’s no question about it. The juiced baseball is just a theory, but right now there’s no better explanation for the unprecedented power surge. Unless you can contribute a better theory, there’s no point in fighting this.

It's either a juiced baseball or juiced players. Take your pick. There is no other reason the ball has been flying out of parks the way they have been lately. Everyone on the field sees it, everyone in the booth sees it. It's not a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    It's either a juiced baseball or juiced players. Take your pick. There is no other reason the ball has been flying out of parks the way they have been lately. Everyone on the field sees it, everyone in the booth sees it. It's not a secret.
    And for players in the league to just start juicing MLB-wide all of a sudden seems extremely unlikely, especially with the stigma and penalties that come with taking and getting caught using PEDs.

Therefore the ball or maybe even the bats would have to be the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    And for players in the league to just start juicing MLB-wide all of a sudden seems extremely unlikely, especially with the stigma and penalties that come with taking and getting caught using PEDs.

Therefore the ball or maybe even the bats would have to be the reason why.
    Hadn't thought about the bats, but I guess that's plausible. I still say it's the ball.

Hadn't thought about the bats, but I guess that's plausible. I still say it's the ball.
    Agreed.

I've seen deGrom make his pitch, outside and down, and have it get crushed over the opposite field fence. By guys who aren't Stanton or Judge. It's nonsense.

All this does is raise mediocre players and bring down stars.
    I completely agree with this statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678