Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 4: Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0)

Code:
    Buffalo Bills AT Atlanta Falcons
    10/1/2017 1:00 PM EST
    Mercedes-Benz Stadium

When Tyrod beats Atlanta today, there will surely be a shortage of Crow for people to eat.

A win here really does change the season.

Tyrod and Zay Jones are so far apart, its a hindrance to the team so far. Ill say it now, if these drops and passes bouncing out of his brick hands continue, time to demote him. We are 4 games in and have seen zilch from him.

First place Bills, third place Patriots, could this be the changing of the guard.

And before anyone says we won because they lost their WRs, remember, we won with Tyrod and no WRs.

This game is a prime reason why you should all be glad we have Tyrod. Remember two weeks ago when I said that him not risking throws should be applauded and not ridiculed like it is here. Look what happened to Matt Ryan. Without his turnovers we lose. If Tyrod made the same turnovers we lose. Tyrod played a smart game, didnt force things and came out a winner on the road.
    Last edited by sabres11; 10-01-2017 at 09:02 PM.

I don't remember reading anything about zay having stone hands. They're really horrible so far though. Can't believe we won. I'm definitely feeling good about the coaching moving forward.

It's amazing the difference a kicker can make.

This defense is downright fun to watch. This is Buffalo football and I love it. Tre'Davious White has been exceptional. The boys are buying in! Going to Cincinnati for another winnable game next week.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

I knew the defense was good, but I didn't expect them to be able to carry the team to victory over high powered offenses. This was a very good win.

Its been reported that Jordan Mathews broke a finger, he will be out a month. However unlikely, its time to look around and see if a trade is possible. Even though we would love it, Zay Jones will probably not make the impact that we all hoped for.

As for the defense, they are going to get better and better every game. They are going to have a lot of confidence by the time we play Brady and Bellichick.

Thank you guys for taking care of Atlanta for us! Much appreciated! Hopefully we can repay the favor Thursday against the Pats! Good luck the rest of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Thank you guys for taking care of Atlanta for us! Much appreciated! Hopefully we can repay the favor Thursday against the Pats! Good luck the rest of the season!
    That would be Sweet! but i have a feeling the pats are about to go on a streak.

I don't think so Chonginc. Their defense is very bad. This is not a system breakdown or miscommunication out there, they are a very bad group of players on D. And Gilmore is a big part of it. He has been burnt on the long ball several times this year. Cant make a tackle and as we saw yesterday, two costly penalties. The plan of making New England beatable, by giving them all our scabs is finally paying off.

Hahaha finally a way to crack the pats! Yeah Gilmore has been embarrassing. We know he has the talent though. We've seen him pull it together through the course of a season before. And from what I've seen it has been some serious mental lapses that has caused the issues on D. No question they have a putrid front 7. I'm just ready for Brady to put the team on his shoulders. If the get a couple more losses then the rest of the season is the 4th quarter of the Superbowl.

Sal from WGR talked about Gilmours numbers so far. I cant remember exactly, but it was somewhere around receiver's being 9-13 with 170 yards 2 TDs. I forgot what his total penalty count is. But he had 2 Sunday against Carolina that cost New England the game.