Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great half time adjustments by our genius cheer leader

Also, I think Dak should get some blame. How does he keep going to Dez on key plays? It is not like they are not just on the same page.....they are not even in the same library!

Garrett and his staff got out coached again. This team looks unfocused and unprepared. The OL was horrible today. Garrett also went away from the running game in the 2nd half. If Jerry truly believes this team has SB talent there is no way he can keep Garrett beyond this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Garrett and his staff got out coached again. This team looks unfocused and unprepared. The OL was horrible today. Garrett also went away from the running game in the 2nd half. If Jerry truly believes this team has SB talent there is no way he can keep Garrett beyond this season.
    Agreed. I've always been a big fan of Wade Philips and never liked Garrett so if I have to say something positive about today it was kind of satisfying to see Wade make adjustments and out coach our staff in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Also, I think Dak should get some blame. How does he keep going to Dez on key plays? It is not like they are not just on the same page.....they are not even in the same library!
    He and Dez played pretty well with each other today, only one time where they weren't on the same page on a play. Dak missed him on a few later throws but overall Dez and he played pretty well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    He and Dez played pretty well with each other today, only one time where they weren't on the same page on a play. Dak missed him on a few later throws but overall Dez and he played pretty well together.
    Today was better than it has been, but they still didn't even connect on half of Dez' targets if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Today was better than it has been, but they still didn't even connect on half of Dez' targets if I am not mistaken.
    No you're definitely right in that they need to be better. Today was 13 targets for 5 catches. Some of those are just taking shots to see if Dez can make a play, but the annoying ones are where they run a different route than expected or where Dak just misses an open Dez badly.

Dez needs to be traded. Force feed him the ball game after game with no results.

I feel like Ryan Switzer cost us the game. I've seen enough Rams games this year to know that they will keep coming and get stronger in the 2nd half. Switzer gifting that 7 kept the game close...if they were down by a bunch, they might have played more desperately in the passing game.

Dez isn't that fast so he doesn't really get separation on his defenders. He relies on using his size, but that means that he's not that open. Even on the catches he had, the defender was draped on him.

After a loss, it's always a graveyard in here. 2 pages? I guess a crowd only shows up for the wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    After a loss, it's always a graveyard in here. 2 pages? I guess a crowd only shows up for the wins.
    Unfortunately even wins aren't really getting people in here anymore

Unfortunately even wins aren't really getting people in here anymore
    Check out the news. Something serious is going on in Vegas right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Check out the news. Something serious is going on in Vegas right now.
    Yeah, it's pretty ugly. Can't believe the scale of it. 50+ dead and 200+ injured.

Yeah, it's pretty ugly. Can't believe the scale of it. 50+ dead and 200+ injured.
    They updated it to over 400 injured now--in addition to the 50.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast