Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1230

Thread: GOP Tax Plan

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That may have been overshadowed (rightfully so) by a bunch of billionaires, corporations and financial institutions getting bailed out with tax payer money.
    Yep. And so will the tax cut for the same reason. Reads the same to people

That may have been overshadowed (rightfully so) by a bunch of billionaires, corporations and financial institutions getting bailed out with tax payer money.
    Thatís not really that much different than today except for replace the way you phrased it with ďbunch of billionaires, corporations and financial institutions getting massive tax cuts they donít need and wonít benefit society or their workers over the long termĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Itís not that big a deal. Itís 500 bucks. Itíll go to their health care and they will still be hundreds short. This idea, that because a person makes 15-20k a year, that 500 dollars is life changing is a joke. Itís $500 dollars
    Itíll be cool to see the extra few bucks for a paycheck or two and the thrill will be over when they pay bills at the end of the month. Itís not putting there kids through school or putting groceries on the table.
    Depends...

For $40/month a family can rent to own quality cardiovascular equipment, exercise, reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease, feel better, and live healthier/longer lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Depends...

For $40/month a family can rent to own quality cardiovascular equipment, exercise, reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease, feel better, and live healthier/longer lives.

Haha. Nice

You need to provide the link to finish the sale.

repeal some taxes and laws and I would consider it progress.......you keep stacking muck on top of muck you just end up with a bigger pile
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.
    ZdlR

Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    repeal some taxes and laws and I would consider it progress.......you keep stacking muck on top of muck you just end up with a bigger pile
    I do really enjoy how people thought that this whole thing was going to make the "postcard" tax thing happen.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I do really enjoy how people thought that this whole thing was going to make the "postcard" tax thing happen.
    They also thought they would close loopholes to make things more fair

Thatís not really that much different than today except for replace the way you phrased it with ďbunch of billionaires, corporations and financial institutions getting massive tax cuts they donít need and wonít benefit society or their workers over the long termĒ.
    True

Warren Buffet on Tax Reform
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warre...120700929.html

Summary:
    Buffett thinks investors will benefit from the corporate tax cut, he doesn't seem convinced that middle-income Americans will benefit as well. Buffett doesn't think a massive tax cut for corporations was necessary, and if he had his way, he probably would have shifted tax rates on the rich in the other direction, or limited deductions for the wealthy.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6mfEJ-j2pNo

Solid video

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/6mfEJ-j2pNo

Solid video

I don't like how the video was aggressively already full screen lol.

The wage increases are the bigger ones but it will be interesting to see if they continue and whether they apply to people who are likely to be fired/leaving through some form of attrition soon.

I wonder how much the next bail out will cost the American taxpayers. And what we'll do with all the homeless elderly people without healthcare. I wonder how much further we'll slip in global education, happiness and health.

BAH that's someone else's problem. I got me a tax break and gonna use it on da new iPhone!

I wonder how much the next bail out will cost the American taxpayers. And what we'll do with all the homeless elderly people without healthcare. I wonder how much further we'll slip in global education, happiness and health.

BAH that's someone else's problem. I got me a tax break and gonna use it on da new iPhone!
    Giving people back their money isnít a bailout.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Giving people back their money isnít a bailout.

I believe he is referring to the future. As in, this will create the situations that make a bailout necessary.

I believe he is referring to the future. As in, this will create the situations that make a bailout necessary.
    Yup.
    Growth (via deregulation)-->Peak ---> Crash ---->Bailout rinse and repeat

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182