Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,713 of 1713

Thread: GOP Tax Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    This should be the biggest talking point for the Democrats
    I would run with it. The Republicans are blindly following the man who is wasting every bit of your tax cut. They won’t act as an effective check when he passes ridiculous tariffs and then causes other countries to retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would run with it. The Republicans are blindly following the man who is wasting every bit of your tax cut. They won’t act as an effective check when he passes ridiculous tariffs and then causes other countries to retaliate.
    What the average Republican wants out of our tax payer dollars is utterly insane. They're the sheepiest of the sheep. Everything they support fiscally essentially benefits the mega-rich and special interests. Because they've consumed all this class warfare nonsense (poor people bad; rich people need the handouts!) they're doing all the hard work for all the entities that don't deserve to be getting this much help from the electorate. It's self harm, really. Leads me to think that the average Republican voter isn't just selfish and greedy. Joe Schmo in Bum**** USA is rarely gonna benefit from fiscal conservatism. Wages haven't increased in forever. The income gap continues to balloon. But somehow someway that doesn't matter...it might even be a good thing! What's more important than a livable wage for everyone is endless war and massive tax cuts/handouts to the people that absolutely need it the least.

Sheep.

Run with it...but not half-assed. None of this centrist/capitalist brand of Liberalism. Eat the rich and blow up the military industrial complex. Then all Americans can thrive.

But that's somehow a bad thing in the minds of the average Republican. Again...it's insanity.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You would think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Keep busting his bubble, dude. Spreading BS is my no.1 pet peeve.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you feel the same about ******** coming from Liberal media?
    you're the one that said "Spreading BS is my no.1 pet peeve" so you should be able to answer this question.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber