Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    Would y'all consider targeting Allen Robinson this offseason considering him coming off the acl?
    I think i can speak for anyone here when saying we just want talent for Mitch. So yes we would be interested.

That said. I would prefer somebody healthy. Cause lets be honest. Targeting a guy coming off injury to pair with a guy coming off injury seems like a silly sentement. I would prefer landry or Watkins myself. I think they fit better as well. But we are so desprate for a receiver i might call up alshon to come back

2017 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol IV

NFL suspends Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan 2 games for hit

Via Chicago sun times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think i can speak for anyone here when saying we just want talent for Mitch. So yes we would be interested.

That said. I would prefer somebody healthy. Cause lets be honest. Targeting a guy coming off injury to pair with a guy coming off injury seems like a silly sentement. I would prefer landry or Watkins myself. I think they fit better as well. But we are so desprate for a receiver i might call up alshon to come back
    The Bears should consider all avenues when it comes to add talent to the WR core, and I like Allen Robinson enough, but the Bears have two WR themselves with injury history, I don't know if the Bears can afford to gamble on another WR with injury concerns.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    NFL suspends Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan 2 games for hit

Via Chicago sun times

makes sense. Just a horrendous boneheaded play by DT.

Ideally you double dip at WR. Try to sign an immediate starter in FA and a developmental guy in the draft. I'd like to see the same approach at CB too.

There are a lot of interesting pass rushers that'll probably have 1st round grades too, so I wouldn't be disappointed if that's the route we go either, assuming we land in the top 5 again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If Leonard Floyd wants to bake me apple pies I would not complain about it...

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Ideally you double dip at WR. Try to sign an immediate starter in FA and a developmental guy in the draft. I'd like to see the same approach at CB too.

There are a lot of interesting pass rushers that'll probably have 1st round grades too, so I wouldn't be disappointed if that's the route we go either, assuming we land in the top 5 again.

I'll take 3 tbh. Cheaper FA or mid round pick in addition

I was pining for Tunsil over Floyd in that draft. That one really hurts. Having a bookend RT would make this o line one of the best, kind of important to protect a rookie QB

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    I was pining for Tunsil over Floyd in that draft. That one really hurts. Having a bookend RT would make this o line one of the best, kind of important to protect a rookie QB

A) you dont draft a RT that High
    B) he plays LT
    C) you do realize that his PFF ratting is 61.8 overall or the 40th overall tackle

in comparison

Our LT Leno is rated 74.4 and the #27 overall tackle

Our RT Massie is rated 57.6 or the #41 overall tackle

So you are saying you would have rather drafted the #40 overall tackle, to have a 1 spot upgrade over massie on the PFF scale.

Floyd has not been great but Tunsil is far from the Plug in Tackle some thought he might be coming out of the draft. Also FWIW Stanley who nobody talked about as an option is 76.3 or the #19th overall tackle. Conklin is 63.1 or the 39th overall tackle

Tunsil is far from a MISS is all im trying to say. He isnt better than Leno and he is a slight upgrade over Massie. Ill take Massie and Floyd over Tunsil any day.

FWIW. Feel bad we passed on anyone over White at this point. I was really hopeing for Leondard Williams or Vic Beasley who would have been the OLB this team really didnt know if they had year 1. but there are a handful of guys who have at least seen the field.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-03-2017 at 12:21 AM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    A terrible LT? No thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

If I'm upset about anything, it's that Conklin didn't fall to us and/or we didn't trade up to get him (not that a trade up is as easily said as it is done).

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

I'm so excited for this guy. I just wanna be the team that shocks the world for once. Hopefully he helps get us there.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/915688763585695744
    Barf is ****ing terrible, so might as well see if there's anyone better.

I'd probably just go ahead and give Aguyo another shot since they're already paying him $500K anyway.

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast